15%/5% Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid Solution

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dm90
    • Jan 2016

However I should say that the range is 0.5-4.9 so if theres a chance 10mg< can be absorbed, which at the point you're basically taking oral minxodil.

Comment

• FernandoFrias Minoxidil15
      • May 2017

Hi, im using 15% minox 15% Azelaic Acid, getting excellent results on beard.
      Believe me excellent results.

Comment

• k9gatton
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by dlc32
        Hey everyone,

I am looking to start a high concentrated minox/a.a. regimen to my routine but, to my knowledge, there were no such products available in the U.S. since ******* was removed from the market and lipogaine removed azelaic acid from its formula. There are tons of threads where people discuss making their own minox/a.a. solutions and yet, today, I was doing some net surfing and I found a Canadian company that apparently sells a 15%/5% minox./a.a. solution. I, of course, want to buy but it just seems fishy that there are so many threads where people talk about how much it sucked that lipogaine removed a.a. and how they're trying to make their own solution when there is a company that sells it. So I want to look into the credibility of this company- Minoxidil laboratory (link below). I also found a few other company sites where they allegedly sell similar products (minoxidil max, perfect image solutions). Can anyone validate the legitimacy of minoxidil laboratory or the others? Additionally, has anyone experimented and had success with 15% minoxidil? Thanks y'all.

minoxidil lab: http://www.minoxidillaboratory.com/
        Yes, and I've experimented quite a lot. I've experimented for over five years.

Had success (and still have) with Murray's avenue. Taking 30% Minoxidil, with .1% Finasteride (1 milligram Fin),
        and .5% Progesterone. Of all the three, the Progesterone has really made a difference.

Since I doubled it on September 2016, I have gone down one Norwood level. I was a Norwood four in January 2016
        (bald spot on vertex, and hair receded as far as it could go, probably).

Went from four to Three V (thin on vertex), to full vertex and scalp. In fact, even my temples are growing in. And
        I'm not young. In fact, I've been balding since twenty.

Make sure you take hydrocortisone cream for sensitivity scalp issues. Highly recommend Murray Ave (medicalwellnesscenter),
        or Promox (Dr. Klein's formula). Both are excellent.

Have had success with it. Should note I've also used the Candadian *******, 15% Minoxidil solution. Wasn't too happy with them, actually their forumula was kind of crappy, in my opinion. Murray's is the best, in my experience, followed by Promox, which I've just recently started.

Comment

• dlc32
          • Apr 2016

Thanks very much, k9gatton!

30% minoxidil? Isn't that insanely high? Can you send the link for that product? I can't seem to find it on the website, only 2% minox.

Also, how's it going with Promox? Did you have to get a consultation and eventual prescription before purchasing?

Thanks again.

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

@dlc32

It is insanely high. You can get it on https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. You can get lower dosages.

I had to get a ten minute consultation before getting Promox.

For both you need a script.

Medical Wellness Center sells outside the U.S.. As far as I know, Promox does not.

There is also *******, which is cheaper. That is good, but I get side effects from Aezalic acid. Which is strange, considering
            Progesterone doesn't do the same thing to me.

Comment

• dlc32
              • Apr 2016

Originally posted by k9gatton
              @dlc32

It is insanely high. You can get it on https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. You can get lower dosages.

I had to get a ten minute consultation before getting Promox.

For both you need a script.

Medical Wellness Center sells outside the U.S.. As far as I know, Promox does not.

There is also *******, which is cheaper. That is good, but I get side effects from Aezalic acid. Which is strange, considering
              Progesterone doesn't do the same thing to me.
              Thanks for the tip brother. I think I'm going to go with the promox. However, between the $65 for the consultation and the $117 for the 15% minoxidil cream, it's kind of steep. Also, apparently, you need to get the prescription renewed after before every 5th purchase for an additional $65. Have you been doing that? Also, once shifting from 5% minoxidil to promox, did you go through another terrible shedding phase?

Comment

• dlc32
                • Apr 2016

Thanks for the tip brother. I think I'm going to go with the promox. However, between the $65 for the consultation and the $117 for the 15% minoxidil cream, it's kind of steep. Also, apparently, you need to get the prescription renewed after before every 5th purchase for an additional $65. Have you been doing that? Also, once shifting from 5% minoxidil to promox, did you go through another terrible shedding phase?

Comment

• herns
                  • Dec 2014

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                  ...but it kinda looks like he's tryna play a bit of tricks there to be honest. Why not just title it 15% Azelaic acid and 5% minoxidil? It takes up the same amount of characters. My suspicion that he's trying to play around with the title becomes stronger due to the description of the item at the bottom also failing to mention in detail the concentration of the ingredients. Or am I just being paranoid and nothing is wrong or dishonest about this?
                  There are bunch on sellers on ebay doing this. "Minoxidil Acelaic Acid (15%, 5%) OR Minoxidil 5% 15%. IMO they are just trying to play around the title since 5% is the only FDA approve strength in the US. 15% will get FDA radar on it.

Comment

• k9gatton
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by dlc32
                    It's every six bottles. The same is true with Medical Wellness Center. The script for Medical Wellness Center is 99.00. Promox is 165.That said, Promox is cheaper per product (137.00 for 110 milligrams). Murray (Med Wellness Center) is 99.00 for 60 milligrams.

So, Promox has a cheaper solution. Medical Wellness Center has a cheaper prescription plan.

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Remember guys if minoxidil has tretinoin in it you should only use 2-5% as it increases absorption and should only use at night due to not going into the sun.

Comment

• LAMB
                        • Oct 2019

Originally posted by pajason
                        Looks like Polaris research is selling on Ebay. They have %15 minoxidil and also have minoxidil sulfate solutions as well as a solution with propecia anyone heard of this company?
                        I recently brought these treatment from the company mentioned and after a lot of searching they are the only company that sells high strength formula that is 100% legit they are no longer called polaris but under a new name and after a lot of digging around there R&D and corporate office is in miami USA with real address and credentials so it is no doubt they are inspected by the relevant authorities , Under strict rules despite being USA product they can not sell to the USA market for obvious reasons but they are very popular in japan and most of SE Asia and the only way a USA customer can by them is from offshore website which apparently one supplier for USA they charge £12.95 per order for shipping to USA but it is sent by DHL express and arrives in 4-5 days , Am currently Norwood stage 4-5 as seen on my picture with the solution flooded on my scalp am using there Topical Dusteride-D5A and Minoxidil with bimatoprost-FR10 since my hair loss is in last stages i also ordered a derma roller to my regime also since i just started a week ago would love to know if anyone else used them , They did sell on ebay for a while with 650+ 100% positive feedbacks so there must be many users out there.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...