+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    @dlc32

It is insanely high. You can get it on https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. You can get lower dosages.

I had to get a ten minute consultation before getting Promox.

For both you need a script.

Medical Wellness Center sells outside the U.S.. As far as I know, Promox does not.

There is also *******, which is cheaper. That is good, but I get side effects from Aezalic acid. Which is strange, considering
    Progesterone doesn't do the same thing to me.
    Thanks for the tip brother. I think I'm going to go with the promox. However, between the $65 for the consultation and the $117 for the 15% minoxidil cream, it's kind of steep. Also, apparently, you need to get the prescription renewed after before every 5th purchase for an additional $65. Have you been doing that? Also, once shifting from 5% minoxidil to promox, did you go through another terrible shedding phase?

Thanks for the tip brother. I think I'm going to go with the promox. However, between the $65 for the consultation and the $117 for the 15% minoxidil cream, it's kind of steep. Also, apparently, you need to get the prescription renewed after before every 5th purchase for an additional $65. Have you been doing that? Also, once shifting from 5% minoxidil to promox, did you go through another terrible shedding phase?

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    ...but it kinda looks like he's tryna play a bit of tricks there to be honest. Why not just title it 15% Azelaic acid and 5% minoxidil? It takes up the same amount of characters. My suspicion that he's trying to play around with the title becomes stronger due to the description of the item at the bottom also failing to mention in detail the concentration of the ingredients. Or am I just being paranoid and nothing is wrong or dishonest about this?
    There are bunch on sellers on ebay doing this. "Minoxidil Acelaic Acid (15%, 5%) OR Minoxidil 5% 15%. IMO they are just trying to play around the title since 5% is the only FDA approve strength in the US. 15% will get FDA radar on it.

I get mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...%21?highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    It's every six bottles. The same is true with Medical Wellness Center. The script for Medical Wellness Center is 99.00. Promox is 165.That said, Promox is cheaper per product (137.00 for 110 milligrams). Murray (Med Wellness Center) is 99.00 for 60 milligrams.

So, Promox has a cheaper solution. Medical Wellness Center has a cheaper prescription plan.

Remember guys if minoxidil has tretinoin in it you should only use 2-5% as it increases absorption and should only use at night due to not going into the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by pajason View Post
    Looks like Polaris research is selling on Ebay. They have %15 minoxidil and also have minoxidil sulfate solutions as well as a solution with propecia anyone heard of this company?
    I recently brought these treatment from the company mentioned and after a lot of searching they are the only company that sells high strength formula that is 100% legit they are no longer called polaris but under a new name and after a lot of digging around there R&D and corporate office is in miami USA with real address and credentials so it is no doubt they are inspected by the relevant authorities , Under strict rules despite being USA product they can not sell to the USA market for obvious reasons but they are very popular in japan and most of SE Asia and the only way a USA customer can by them is from offshore website which apparently one supplier for USA they charge £12.95 per order for shipping to USA but it is sent by DHL express and arrives in 4-5 days , Am currently Norwood stage 4-5 as seen on my picture with the solution flooded on my scalp am using there Topical Dusteride-D5A and Minoxidil with bimatoprost-FR10 since my hair loss is in last stages i also ordered a derma roller to my regime also since i just started a week ago would love to know if anyone else used them , They did sell on ebay for a while with 650+ 100% positive feedbacks so there must be many users out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3697.jpg

Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	64701