Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobman:
    • Mar 2010

Bobman on TV!

Hey all! Long time since my last post...but I wanted to show-off Hasson & Wong's masterpiece once again, only this time I'm on a television interview.

Pay no attention to the "bulk-ness" of my figure...I'm since been on a strick high-cardio, protien/low carb plan and have trimmed away the fat. Not only will you see my hair longer than it's EVER been and kick ASS...but you'll see a trim fit skinny Bob in the next coming months when I unveil the dew once again.

Let me know what you all think!

• Winston
    • Mar 2009

Nice hair Bobman! No one would know that you had a hair transplant.

Comment

• Bobman:
      • Mar 2010

Winston: Thank you! People really can't imagine that I've been close to a Norwood-7 until I show them my before pics. I'm truly blessed. And again, Thank You!

Comment

• SpencerKobren
        Administrator
        • Oct 2008

The hair is looking outstanding Bobman! Congratulations on the media coverage for your book. Feel free to post a link to your website or to tell our users where they can purchase it. I’m expecting my signed copy in the mail
        Again, congratulations on all of your success both hair wise and career wise.
        Spencer Kobren
        Founder, American Hair Loss Association
        Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Bobman:
          • Mar 2010

Thanks Spence...I appreciate your kind words very much. You're site is great and look forward to calling into your radio show in a very near broadcast.

If anyone is interested in getting a copy of my book just Click Here: MyRentalCarSecrets.com

Comment

• Bobman:
            • Mar 2010

Holy Moly is my hair getting long...Whoo Hooooooo!

Comment

Working...