+ Reply to Thread

Default 2 months on minioxidil and got f..ked up ..

guys i am using regaine 5 % since last 2 months but still shedding lot of hairs.... my frontal hair has got more thinner.... i am just pissed of by using this shit...i am sheding 30 + hairs while washing my hair , 35 to 40 on pillow evering morning and others while combing and styling..is minox is not effective for me?? it is written on the box that shedding period last for only 3 to 4 weeks then why this happening to me??? hair loss just sucks man it already ruined my social and college life... i dont like to go outs , i just like to stay in my house and pray to god for death....there is no one in my family who is bald...my father is 55 and he is norwood 3 and mom dad is 92 and he is also norwood 3 and my father's dad is 80 and he still had full head of hair... and me only 21 and a norwood 3 hair loss sufferers .guys pls help me what should i do now...???my dermatologist is against finasteride and he told me that i am too young to take it.... pls help me guys... i wish i could die soon....

Quote Originally Posted by alam962 View Post
    guys i am using regaine 5 % since last 2 months but still shedding lot of hairs.... my frontal hair has got more thinner.... i am just pissed of by using this shit...i am sheding 30 + hairs while washing my hair , 35 to 40 on pillow evering morning and others while combing and styling..is minox is not effective for me?? it is written on the box that shedding period last for only 3 to 4 weeks then why this happening to me??? hair loss just sucks man it already ruined my social and college life... i dont like to go outs , i just like to stay in my house and pray to god for death....there is no one in my family who is bald...my father is 55 and he is norwood 3 and mom dad is 92 and he is also norwood 3 and my father's dad is 80 and he still had full head of hair... and me only 21 and a norwood 3 hair loss sufferers .guys pls help me what should i do now...???my dermatologist is against finasteride and he told me that i am too young to take it.... pls help me guys... i wish i could die soon....
    is there any one who was in same situation like mine and his hair got improve while using it??? how many hairs do u guys generally shed in a day??? pls reply guys

**** your dermatologist, just get some finasteride or dutasteride anyway, it's easily available online. I've taken it since 21, 28 now, still taking it, haven't died yet. Oh and there's no point in stopping minoxidil after just two months, give it a chance.

Without fin minox can only do so much, the fact that your shedding may indicate that it is working for you. AGA is the result of several dysregulated pathways from the initial androgen stimulus. Minoxidil appears to force some of the pathways back into regulation resulting in a forced transition into anagen. If you are responding to the medication, youre going to shed, thats just the way it is.

how many hairs do u guys normally shed???

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    **** your dermatologist, just get some finasteride or dutasteride anyway, it's easily available online. I've taken it since 21, 28 now, still taking it, haven't died yet. Oh and there's no point in stopping minoxidil after just two months, give it a chance.
    u are taking fin since last 7 years..... what positive results had u seen while taking it??? did it stop ur hair loss or thicken up ur remaining hairs...... sorry for poor english