Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osmiumgoon
    • Apr 2016

Online consultations

My friend and I went to a children's clinic earlier and were surprised when we learned that they offer online consultations as well. Is that something fairly common now? I think the term the girl told us was videoconferencing.
    Are there hair clinics offering online consultations as well?
  • ClideChamberland
    • Sep 2016

Its better to visit clinic personally so that they can check the quality of hair and know other problems when you visit personally.They can also examine hair if you visit the clinic

Comment

• pkipling
      Inactive
      • Sep 2014

While an in-person consultation is always better, online consultations are an option that many surgeons offer. They come in very handy when you're considering a surgeon who lives in another state (or country). While they're not as ideal as seeing the doctor in person, they're definitely beneficial and allow you to have way more options when it comes to choosing your surgeon.

Comment

• alexbfr
        • Feb 2017

I think it's worth checking into. Agree that probably in person is better, but I'm no hater of online services and would say that if you're more just curious or want something that's quick and easy, doing it online could fill that gap pretty quick. Good luck!

Comment

• MonnaLisa
          • Jul 2020

Interesting to read.

Comment

Working...