+ Reply to Thread

Default LOW TESTOSTERONE NOT FROM FIN (on TRT and FIN)

Just made account

Well, my hairloss started at 22(im 23 now).

I used to have a teen hairline and super thick hair until 22.
    One day I got a haircut and noticed my temples retreated. Maybe 1 CM but I was always into my hair a lot so I noticed. Well I kind of forgot about it for a couple of weeks until my hairloss started. IT WAS LIKE A SWITCH

My scalp started itching and burning like crazy. Then my hairloss started in a diffuse pattern. I was devastated and was crying at night. Then a couple days later my eyebrows also began falling off(I had super thick full eyebrows before). I noticed dandruff in both on my eyebrows and hair as well. My libido also dropped so I got scared and ran to see a doc

went to docs and they said my Testosterone was way too low like 134 but they told me that it was a mental problem causing it that its rare but does happen. Now i have been on Testosterone gel for almost a year. My libido came back after a week, my eyebrow hairloss stopped after 6 months but hasnt really grown back. I was still losing hair on my scalp(now a year) but the rate slowed down a lot. Testosterone now 650.

my scalp no longer hurts or itches but still have dandruff and lose maybe 5 hairs in the shower but havent seen any regrowth and my crown is thinning little by little and my temple is also going from a 1 to a norwood 2. I see my temples thinning

So 3 months ago on JAN I decided to start generic finasteride. I havent seen no side besides watery cum but that went away after 2 weeks. My hairloss is at the same rate i think. I havent seen any regrowth but I do see little hairs poking out.(BUT I NEVER KNOW IF ITS NEW HAIR OR MINIATURIZATION LOL)

My dad is bald, his hair loss started at 28 tho. I think that maybe the low T caused me to lose my hair earlier maybe

FAMILY
    Everyone on my dads side has a very high hairline like a norwood 2-3 but not bald. My dad is 57 and is the only one i consider bald. My moms side all have really thick hair.
    At the beginning I thought that my hairloss was due to something else but now i think it is just MBP

I thought low T was good because low DHT but I also read that low T is bad because your body has to make even more DHT to compensate idk

If anyone one knows a user who is on TRT and FIN please lmk.

yea low T can contribute but really make no difference who in ur family is bald or not. if ur losing ur hair u simply have MPB. Fin has a lot of sexual side effects but not for everyone. if it works for u continue. and Low T is NOT good.

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    yea low T can contribute but really make no difference who in ur family is bald or not. if ur losing ur hair u simply have MPB. Fin has a lot of sexual side effects but not for everyone. if it works for u continue. and Low T is NOT good.
    Yea i meant it was good as in I thought low T would equal low DHT which in theory would equal no hairloss but I found out thats not the case

What guy wants low testosterone on purpose

But yeah hopefully i can thicken up my hair with fin and keep my hairline at the stage it is in now