+ Reply to Thread

Default In having propecia sides help

Im having sidesssssssssssss
    Well i have been on propecia 1 month 2 weeks.

First few days constant urge to urinate... now solved and also somehow fixed my night time urination i always had before. Which is a good side

However my ejactulation sensations are just totally no existant...when i ejaculate it is way less semen and no pleasure.?

My semen is still thick and not watery but no pleasure..

MY MAIN QUESTION IS ANYONE HERE EXPERIENCE SIDES AND STILL USE PROPECIA? DO THEY GO AWAY EVENTUALLY?

“One is that sexual adverse effects ‘resolved in many men who reported them but remained on therapy and in all men who discontinued therapy because of these adverse events,’”3 explains Dr. Wolverton. “So, in other words, things in any of those three categories went back to normal, even while they were still taking the drug

Also i dont want to quit im going to ride the sides in hope it goes my hair is more important than my sex life because I DO NOT HAVE A SEX LIFE other than with myself

Also another side i had for a while was jus genreal depression and fatigue which now has been solved somehow and i feel like i did before

I've noticed minor ones come and go, I've used that or dutasteride since about early 2011 I think. Watery semen, boners 7% less powerful etc. Nothing that particularly bothered me. Currently I'm not noticing any, been taking daily dut for ages too.

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    I've noticed minor ones come and go, I've used that or dutasteride since about early 2011 I think. Watery semen, boners 7% less powerful etc. Nothing that particularly bothered me. Currently I'm not noticing any, been taking daily dut for ages too.
    Hmm i experinced watery semen 5 months ago when i went on propecia for 3 weeks.. this time round been 1 month 2 weeks no watery semen.. also had penis shrinkage the first time round ..

I know testes pain, brain fog, sexual sides come and go as ive been through some of these. This is when i am utilizing the brand name version by the way, but i never heard of penis shrinkage. That is a first. Did it recover when you stopped?

Some folks even mentioned frontal hairloss possibilities as a side effect. So hard to guage it as it is different for everyone. If it is worth the side effect risks, a person should continue to monitor for sides then possibly report their findings to fda or organizations that monitor this.