+ Reply to Thread

Default massive hair shedding from scalp and body

Hello,

I am seeking to find the cause of my hair loss. it is really confusing since I don't know why I am losing hair, all the bloodwork is normal everything appears to be normal but my scalp becomes visible on sides and top,my sideburns are lot thinner than before and all hair on my body thinning from 4,5 years ago when I was 18,19 years old.
    I really need your help guys, because I visited lots of doctor and spend lot of money but it didn't workout.
    Thanks in advance

it sounds like alopecia areata...maybe alopecia totalis? I dunno..but have you been under any stress? do you exercise? do you eat healthy?

yes I eat healthy and I walk for 30 minutes at least each day,it is not related to Alopecia Areata because i tested lots of drugs for this kind and it turns out this not the cause.sometimes I experience noble regrowth especially after the time I use Anything that irritates my scalp like Ketoconazole or zinc Pyrithione but after month when my body adapts itself to it those stuff won't work anymore.
    I had lots of struggles in my childhood with my father and mental abuse problem, hence I experienced anxiety since I born, I have high heart rate and IBS due to anxiety and stress, now I am living by myself I have Anxiety but the severity comparing to 2 years ago is nothing
    thanks for your response.

brothers I really need your help, if you could help me, I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by aidin91 View Post
    brothers I really need your help, if you could help me, I really appreciate it.
    It's the stress. I've been trying to figure out something similar myself. Just completed blood work, everything came back normal. The only thing I can find that makes any sense is Cronic T.E. which can be stress induced and last up to 7 years after stress. Hair grows and quickly falls out is the basic symptom. I don't have hair loss on my body tho just my scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    it sounds like alopecia areata...maybe alopecia totalis? I dunno..but have you been under any stress? do you exercise? do you eat healthy?
    I agree it's either alopecia areata or totalis. Reasearch the JAK cure from Dr. Angela Christiano. It's probably not available yet but it will be in the near future, just hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by TJT View Post
    I agree it's either alopecia areata or totalis. Reasearch the JAK cure from Dr. Angela Christiano. It's probably not available yet but it will be in the near future, just hang in there.
    thanks for your response,but I am sure it is not alopecia areata or alopecia totalis, because as I said before I experienced regrowth and also I used sulfasalazine and clobetasol but neither of them did work.