+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Anyone planning on taking the *new* Hasson and Wong liposomal topical fin?

If you do we would be forever grateful for your part in getting bloodwork done BEFORE you start the cream. I would love to get it but alas, I am in the US. If you do plan on using this please please please get your serum DHT checked prior to use so we can see if their claims are substantiated or just another farce!

Also a log would be great!

Almost certainly going to be trying this in 2-3 months. I got a call from them the other day saying I'll probably still have to visit Vancouver for the prescription but I'm willing to do that if it's the only way.

Specifically, what should I be asking for with the blood test? Just serum DHT levels? I'll be coming off oral finasteride, so should I try to be off that for a few weeks, get the blood test, then start the topical?

Hey,

I'm interested in topical fin. Is it already available? Where can I buy it? Price?

Check out Hasson & Wong's website with their new liposomal topical fin.

Quote Originally Posted by mowingdown View Post
    Check out Hasson & Wong's website with their new liposomal topical fin.
    Thanks

I found this link
    https://hassonandwong.com/topical-fi...-prescription/

But there is nothing about price and where to buy. Am I missing something?

aand... I know that there are some other topical fins (polichem?) Do you have any info on that? Which one is better?

Are you in the US? If so, you may have to wait. Or convince a European on these boards to buy and ship to you!

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Almost certainly going to be trying this in 2-3 months. I got a call from them the other day saying I'll probably still have to visit Vancouver for the prescription but I'm willing to do that if it's the only way.

Specifically, what should I be asking for with the blood test? Just serum DHT levels? I'll be coming off oral finasteride, so should I try to be off that for a few weeks, get the blood test, then start the topical?
    DHT is the big one of course, as that should tell us if H&W are telling the truth. Also if cost is an issue (which it sounds like it is not.), serum DHT would be the only one we really need to look at.

Otherwise testing Testosterone, FREE Testosterone, Estrogen, PSA, Prolactin, FSH, are all major ones if you are someone prone to side effects.

Default my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mowingdown View Post
    If you do we would be forever grateful for your part in getting bloodwork done BEFORE you start the cream. I would love to get it but alas, I am in the US. If you do plan on using this please please please get your serum DHT checked prior to use so we can see if their claims are substantiated or just another farce!

Also a log would be great!
    I have use oral Fin for many years. Yes some negatives on the libido so I made my own liposomal fin. I might not experience much in the way of side effects as before when I took the oral but don't see any measurable differences in growth, maintenance on the topical. Remember the liposomal vehicle is directed at less absorption, less side effects.

Hasson & Wong seem very good at HT and also very expensive. I believe there are others who perform well and charge considerably less. That is my gripe H&W.

Do you mind sharing how you made you own liposomal fin?