+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Topical fin can be effective, and you have to ask merck why that it is. All the other stuff like amount systemic and that who really knows. The internal pill is certainly a heck of a lot easier to use which is why merck did that instead. Little did they know the amount of complaining about sides that would show up in hair loss forums 20 years later

Sandman: I don’t get where you are concluding topical fin. is a waste of time.
    When Merck was developing and researching the uses for fin. as it relates to hairloss, they found it was effective as a topical.
    They chose the pill route because they felt, in the long run, it would be more convienient for users.
    - See more at: http://www.regrowth.com/hair-loss-fo....sT35EloU.dpuf

Damn it. I was about to book a flight to go see Hasson & Wong for the prescription, then when I called to make an appointment the receptionist told me that they're not giving out prescriptions to US patients until it's able to be compounded in the US, not even if you go all the way to Vancouver.

As for the ETA on the USA availability, she's guessing another 3-4 months. God damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Damn it. I was about to book a flight to go see Hasson & Wong for the prescription, then when I called to make an appointment the receptionist told me that they're not giving out prescriptions to US patients until it's able to be compounded in the US, not even if you go all the way to Vancouver.

As for the ETA on the USA availability, she's guessing another 3-4 months. God damn it.
    You really think this will be effective???

What's interesting about this one vs other topical fin is the liposomal aspect and the nanoparticles to block systemic absorption!

Default my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mowingdown View Post
    If you do we would be forever grateful for your part in getting bloodwork done BEFORE you start the cream. I would love to get it but alas, I am in the US. If you do plan on using this please please please get your serum DHT checked prior to use so we can see if their claims are substantiated or just another farce!

Also a log would be great!
    I have use oral Fin for many years. Yes some negatives on the libido so I made my own liposomal fin. I might not experience much in the way of side effects as before when I took the oral but don't see any measurable differences in growth, maintenance on the topical. Remember the liposomal vehicle is directed at less absorption, less side effects.

Hasson & Wong seem very good at HT and also very expensive. I believe there are others who perform well and charge considerably less. That is my gripe H&W.

Do you mind sharing how you made you own liposomal fin?