+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default N2c creme for hair regrowth

Hi guys I have a chance to buy n2c crème for male and female hair regrowth but wonder if im just wasting my money its based on improving collagen and say after a week you will see some improvement and the 100ml bottle should last up to 90 days depending how much you need to use.
    You apply once a day at night and need to use a mild soap shampoo but I would use a sulphate free if I was to try it.
    Its priced at 75 eus including post to uk the link is here www.n2c.world/international I have been sent a brochure and the hair regrowth looks good.

Hello,

I'm actually testing this cream. I begun, march, 29 !
    Will provide news...If any !

Quote Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    Hello,

Can we get it shipped to USA?

I dont think this was translated, but it sure does read bad

"If the person with a balding head is not too old, his/her hair roots are in place and the hair skin can only support the hair to a fluffy size"

I dont know how much faith id put in a product that uses this sentence in their advertising

immmm., i dont see how improved collagen leads to growth of hair. and plant extracts....come the fuk on, what does that even mean? sounds like snake oil

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    immmm., i dont see how improved collagen leads to growth of hair. and plant extracts....come the fuk on, what does that even mean? sounds like snake oil
    Actually there is a lot of recent research that says collagen plays a roll.

The question is (1) does this actually help with collagen and (2) is a "better" collagen situation for your scalp enough to outweigh the other factors trying to destroy your hair.

You need both 1 and 2 to be true for this to work...

Science. 2016 Feb 5;351(6273):aad4395. doi: 10.1126/science.aad4395. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
    Hair follicle aging is driven by transepidermal elimination of stem cells via COL17A1 proteolysis.
    Matsumura H1, Mohri Y1, Binh NT2, Morinaga H1, Fukuda M1, Ito M3, Kurata S4, Hoeijmakers J5, Nishimura EK6.
    Author information

Abstract
    Hair thinning and loss are prominent aging phenotypes but have an unknown mechanism. We show that hair follicle stem cell (HFSC) aging causes the stepwise miniaturization of hair follicles and eventual hair loss in wild-type mice and in humans. In vivo fate analysis of HFSCs revealed that the DNA damage response in HFSCs causes proteolysis of type XVII collagen (COL17A1/BP180), a critical molecule for HFSC maintenance, to trigger HFSC aging, characterized by the loss of stemness signatures and by epidermal commitment. Aged HFSCs are cyclically eliminated from the skin through terminal epidermal differentiation, thereby causing hair follicle miniaturization. The aging process can be recapitulated by Col17a1 deficiency and prevented by the forced maintenance of COL17A1 in HFSCs, demonstrating that COL17A1 in HFSCs orchestrates the stem cell-centric aging program of the epithelial mini-organ.
    Copyright © 2016, American Association for the Advancement of Science.

J Invest Dermatol. 2015 Oct;135(10):2358-67. doi: 10.1038/jid.2015.187. Epub 2015 May 19.
    Lack of Collagen VI Promotes Wound-Induced Hair Growth.
    Chen P1, Cescon M1, Bonaldo P1.
    Author information

Abstract
    Collagen VI is an extracellular matrix molecule that is abundantly expressed in the skin. However, the role of collagen VI in hair follicle growth is unknown. Here, we show that collagen VI is strongly deposited in hair follicles, and is markedly upregulated by skin wounding. Lack of collagen VI in Col6a1(-/-) mice delays hair cycling and growth under physiological conditions, but promotes wound-induced hair regrowth without affecting skin regeneration. Conversely, addition of purified collagen VI rescues the abnormal wound-induced hair regrowth in Col6a1(-/-) mice. Mechanistic studies revealed that the increased wound-induced hair regrowth of Col6a1(-/-) mice is triggered by activation of the Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway, and is abolished by inhibition of this pathway. These findings highlight the essential relationships between extracellular matrix (ECM) and hair follicleregeneration, and suggest that collagen VI could be a potential therapeutic target for hair loss and other skin-related diseases.

I have read in this forum that every single hair (follicle included) should be considered as a single human organ. Maybe there is a cream out there that can grow human organs but i haven't heard of it. So my hopes are on stem cells or 3D printings. Creams and shampoos might help with the blood circulation on your skull but so far they have failed to treat hair loss.

My experience has been that anything "natural" marketed towards hairloss is usually a scam or will do almost nothing to improve your hairloss situation. I've tried pretty much the whole kitchen sink in regards to hairloss including saw palmetto, topical saw palmetto, green tea, topical green tea extract, beta sitosterol, curcumin, biotin, carnitine, you name it. Also, anything with one study that was performed in India under lousy controls posted on pubmed is not enough proof that something works.

Quote Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    Hello,

Hi Seuxin is the cream greasy? and how are you using it as I wonder if you use with oral finasteride you may get increased results.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Actually there is a lot of recent research that says collagen plays a roll.

The question is (1) does this actually help with collagen and (2) is a "better" collagen situation for your scalp enough to outweigh the other factors trying to destroy your hair.

You need both 1 and 2 to be true for this to work...
    Many thanks for your info on collagen I think L Oreal did some work on this.