+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up DR GABEL REVIEW and ADVICE

Dr Gabel is hands down the best hair doctor there is.. He is involved in ever part of the process and after care. He knows what he is doing and you can tell just from talking to him within the first few minutes. Having your hair done is something you don't want to take a chance on with "just someone". Don't go anywere else, only Dr. Gabel.
    Dr Gabel's staff was amazing. They were beyond nice. Very helpful. Well edecated in their feild. I still recive hand typed emails asking how I am doing and if I need anything, they're not just sending out pre-typed blanket emails that they send to everyone, they care. You are in good hands with his staff.
    If you go somewhere else and you end up with a bad hair transplant you will have to look at it in the mirror everyday, which also could look worse than being bald. Dr Gabel reconstructed my hair line and it looks natrual, He took his time and was meticulous about the details, this is what you want from anyone doing any work weather it be your car, house, anything.. But if you had to chose one place for "it to go right", wouldn't you want it to be your hair.
    All the things that you should be looking for in a hair doctor, Dr Gabel and his staff check all the boxes. Getting my hair back was getting my life back in my case and mind. If you feel the same way and want yours back, DO IT! Its so worth it.
    Amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrGabelFan View Post
    Dr Gabel is hands down the best hair doctor there is.. He is involved in ever part of the process and after care. He knows what he is doing and you can tell just from talking to him within the first few minutes. Having your hair done is something you don't want to take a chance on with "just someone". Don't go anywere else, only Dr. Gabel.
    Dr Gabel's staff was amazing. They were beyond nice. Very helpful. Well edecated in their feild. I still recive hand typed emails asking how I am doing and if I need anything, they're not just sending out pre-typed blanket emails that they send to everyone, they care. You are in good hands with his staff.
    If you go somewhere else and you end up with a bad hair transplant you will have to look at it in the mirror everyday, which also could look worse than being bald. Dr Gabel reconstructed my hair line and it looks natrual, He took his time and was meticulous about the details, this is what you want from anyone doing any work weather it be your car, house, anything.. But if you had to chose one place for "it to go right", wouldn't you want it to be your hair.
    All the things that you should be looking for in a hair doctor, Dr Gabel and his staff check all the boxes. Getting my hair back was getting my life back in my case and mind. If you feel the same way and want yours back, DO IT! Its so worth it.
    Amazing!!
    Congratulations on your procedure and I'm glad Dr. Gabel and his staff made you feel so welcome and looked after. I would not expect anything less but it's nice to read just the same. Please share your photos during your recovery and progress if you can.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors