23 and badly receding

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dm90
    • Jan 2016

Whats your question? Why are people overdosing on opiate analgesics? Or why SSRI+MAOI can be lethal? Its called chemical dependence and drug interactions. As for the FDA approval process, its long, thorough, extremely costly, and most drugs do not make it through. As for the OP, standard disclaimer i'm not a doctor nor should anything i say be taken as medical advice, but that looks like AGA to me. Talk to a derm, research the compound, weigh the pros and cons and decide for yourself. Dont get caught up in anything experimental, costly, or herbal.

Comment

• Herbaliser
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by dm90
      Whats your question? Why are people overdosing on opiate analgesics? Or why SSRI+MAOI can be lethal? Its called chemical dependence and drug interactions. As for the FDA approval process, its long, thorough, extremely costly, and most drugs do not make it through. As for the OP, standard disclaimer i'm not a doctor nor should anything i say be taken as medical advice, but that looks like AGA to me. Talk to a derm, research the compound, weigh the pros and cons and decide for yourself. Dont get caught up in anything experimental, costly, or herbal.
      So the FDA approval is long and "extremely costly", but still US is the major drug consumer?
      The same goes to Finasteride, and FDA suddenly approved a drug made for prostate issues to cure hair loss.
      And they had to expand the may cause side label afterwords, due to the lack of long term research of the drug.

Off topic from the thread starter, and i´m sorry for that.
      But like i said before i´m amazed, that people are not questioning what they actually are inhaling?

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Herbaliser
        So many specialized hair surgeons here, and i would appreciate some feedback.
        If any you should have the knowledge, whats happening with the drug abuse in the US, and how is it possible that FDA is approving this?
        A simple question, but no answer.
        So the next question is it due to benefits, since hair loss is business for you?

Comment

• JohnMPB
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Herbaliser
          A simple question, but no answer.
          So the next question is it due to benefits, since hair loss is business for you?
          Herby, we love u and all, but why do you bother posting in a forum that focuses on mainstream medicine and surgical procedures like baldtruthtalk? I think your efforts would be better Served at an all natural forum? Like I said I'm not trying to get rid of you, it just seems like your ideas go against a lot of what this forum is built around. I just don't get it bud.

Comment

• richter101
            • Jan 2015

Hey!

I started losing slowly at 21. Key is to use finistaride ASAP. And that you can afford! I get from costco. It's like $25 for 90 day supply. And price of a doctor check-up. With that in mind, if you still want to take a step further I suggest you save up or get financing. Also, don't be cheap on who you go with. You get what you pay for ;-)

I'm with Dr. Parsa Mohebi (Los Angeles) and was the best investment of my life. Way smarter than getting a used car. ha This is your life and is permanent!! They have financing too.

Looking forward to hearing your progress! Hmu!

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
            Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
            Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
            HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
            Finasteride daily, since 2014
            Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

Working...