+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Omg, we are cured, lol! Come on. This is bullshit scum. If they are legit why they don’t do clinical trials in rich and healthy countries? Why nobody knows nothing about them in hair loss industry?

Because of the strict rules on stem cell research.they are opening up shop in the Bahamas because they are free to do so as opposed to other countries where it would be much harder. This technology is actually not that new and hopefully they can step up and deliver. Read for info on the company http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...E-backing.html

I hope they are not bull shi**ing us here, but at least there is more press about aga and companies are starting to invest in research because they know the cure is lucrative.

they can't be serious, although i always dreamed of such a news coming out of the blue.

they say only 10% of their newly created follicles stay alive but it is enough to provide a full cure. they sound so confidant, it's unbelievable. reminds me of dr. nigam, with all the bold lies. could this be the return of dr. nigam? =) BTW nigams site has been down for a long time now. he probably got jailed or just gave up.

however, the story sounds real and interesting, but it will turn out as dissapointment of course.
    also, the fact they are setting this clinic up in the bahamas is nice. jarjarbinx aka nameless always suggested to set up new treatments there. his dreams come true.

but if a scam or not, it will get clear very soon. and if they get exposed as scammers, they can close their business anyway.

So fake ...look at their financial statements, what are their operations / revenue? This is the typical hype - go public - dump.

Hahaha, well you can't accuse them of not going all-in. Those are some bold statements to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    So fake ...look at their financial statements, what are their operations / revenue? This is the typical hype - go public - dump.
    They have almost $100M in assets, 33 of which is property, plant and equipment. I'm not sure it's fair to characterize them as a boiler room shell company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt_M3geYchc

I wouldnt be surprised if she's related to Dr Nigam, LOL.

I predicted these type of people would come and go until we have a real cure (in 10, 20, 30 years ?). Unfortunately, so far it seems I'm spot on.

Of course at this point it's speculation but man seeing that woman talking about micro pigmentation 1.5 year ago and now she's found answers to the questions regarding stem cells that the smartest researchers in the world dont have any answers to ?

We're so far away from a stem cell cure, it's quite sad actually. Tsuji Labs still doing experiments on damn mice ... That tells us enough.

Shouldn't stem cells be one of the safest routes possible? What on earth is the holdup to getting human trials off the ground and running?