+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sounds like BS as there's no background work that anyone knows of consistent with the following:

"...Dr Khan. She has had great success in using Stem Cells for hair regrowth and we are keen to further promote this amazing breakthrough to make it available internationally, whilst carrying out further on-going development."

Someone in the UK should give Dr. Khan a call at the number on her site (http://ikclinics.com/blog/video-gallery/) and feel them out. Never know what's going on under the radar (and illegally) in labs around the world, and someone may have everything ready to go and ready to capitalize in a haven country without the restrictive laws, which is what this news release represents. It's very unlikely, but it's worth remembering that in the quest for riches not everyone plays by the rules.

Read the last paragraph under "Experience": https://uk.linkedin.com/in/irum-a-khan-12512ba8

Someone in the UK should give her a call for some insider info.

We definitely need more info on this

Quote Originally Posted by TJT View Post
    Read the last paragraph under "Experience": https://uk.linkedin.com/in/irum-a-khan-12512ba8

Someone in the UK should give her a call for some insider info.
    What list of questions would we like to ask? Thanks to the magic of international calls, we don't need to rely on someone from the UK to reach out to her

guys, it's all a scam. a typical hype & dump scheme like it was mentioned before.

here is the updated site of Dr. Khan: http://ikclinics.com/fue-2/

it has nothing to do with stem cells at all. It's a normal FUE, nothing more. They probably do PRP together with it or any other bogus treatment so they can claim it's something advanced with magical stem cells.

All the before/after pics on that site are normal FUE with SMP.

The claim from the article, that only 10% of all follicles from the lab remain alive, but that they can culture enough follicles to provide a full cure, is just lies of course.

Why would anyone go to the Bahamas for a normal FUE? it's not even cheap.
    Probably the whole Bahamas move give the whole story more excitement so that people think "yeah, it makes sense. If they do stem cells which are not approved here, they have to move it there". But the truth is, even if they really start a treatment in the Bahamas, they do nothing there which can't be done elsewhere, because like mentioned, it's just FUE, with maybe PRP or other crap.

Thorn Medical is a complete joke. It's fraud and abuse. I still don't get it how companies and their founders/CEOs can get away with it.
    I even assume they will find a lot of investors for their pump & dump scheme. They will be millionaires after that scam, that's for sure. It really makes me sick.
    we should at least expose them somehow, on twitter, facebook etc.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    guys, it's all a scam. a typical hype & dump scheme like it was mentioned before.

here is the updated site of Dr. Khan: http://ikclinics.com/fue-2/

it has nothing to do with stem cells at all. It's a normal FUE, nothing more. They probably do PRP together with it or any other bogus treatment so they can claim it's something advanced with magical stem cells.

All the before/after pics on that site are normal FUE with SMP.

The claim from the article, that only 10% of all follicles from the lab remain alive, but that they can culture enough follicles to provide a full cure, is just lies of course.

Why would anyone go to the Bahamas for a normal FUE? it's not even cheap.
    Probably the whole Bahamas move give the whole story more excitement so that people think "yeah, it makes sense. If they do stem cells which are not approved here, they have to move it there". But the truth is, even if they really start a treatment in the Bahamas, they do nothing there which can't be done elsewhere, because like mentioned, it's just FUE, with maybe PRP or other crap.

Thorn Medical is a complete joke. It's fraud and abuse. I still don't get it how companies and their founders/CEOs can get away with it.
    I even assume they will find a lot of investors for their pump & dump scheme. They will be millionaires after that scam, that's for sure. It really makes me sick.
    we should at least expose them somehow, on twitter, facebook etc.
    These results on the bottom are not even their results but ripped from other doctors lol.

Like this one for example; http://ikclinics.com/wp-content/uplo...0after%202.jpg

It's from Shapiro.