+ Reply to Thread
    Inactive

Default Dr. Mohebi Open House, April 30th, 3-5pm, Los Angeles

Join us Saturday, April 30th from 3pm-5pm at our state of the art hair restoration facility in Encino. It’s your chance to learn more about the hair restoration process in a one-on-one setting.

Meet the doctor and his staff
    Chat with some of our previous patients
    Watch a live hair transplant procedure performed in our state of the art medical facility
    See and touch the kind of results you can expect from our expert, and skilled, staff
    Take the mystery out of the procedure
    Find out about affordable financing options available to potential patients

For more information about our upcoming open house, and to make your reservation, email your name and the best number to reach you at to info@parsamohebi.com. The deadline to register for the open house is April 26th. We look forward to meeting you at our beautiful Encino office.

You can also reach out to me personally on this forum if you have any other questions.

Click here for the official blog post.

Hope to see some of you there and meet you in person.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Inactive

A friendly reminder to RSVP if any of you are interested in Dr. Mohebi's April 30th Open House.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Inactive

A quick reminder for anyone planning on joining us this Saturday to RSVP by contacting the office. You can also respond to me here and I will make sure to place you on the list.

To provide further clarification regarding the part of the procedure you will able to see: Dr. Mohebi will be performing a strip procedure on Saturday, starting early in the morning. By 3:00, they will start placing the grafts, which is what people will be able to witness. Dr. Mohebi bounces back and forth between overseeing the graft placement and speaking with those attending the Open House during this time.

We will also have the ARTAS machine up and running in the room next door so people can get a firsthand look at what it does and the role it can play in an FUE procedure.