Thread: Just a bad day

Threaded View

Unhappy Just a bad day

Hi everyone

I started balding when I was about 15-16 (more than 10 years ago).

I used to spend hours in front of the mirror obsessing over hair loss patches, crying over hair loss, worrying over my looks. I have come a long way since then - thank God for maturity !

I know my hair is thinning still, and it isn't getting better. I've tried everything - minoxidil, oil massages. Nothing worked. Right now Im on TRX2, but it seems to be more of a food supplement than anything else. An expensive marketing gimmick !

I have mostly come to terms with the hair loss, and want to lead a full life inspite of it. (I know this sounds SO ridiculous when someone is battling cancer, or facing financial or relationship issues).

There are days, however, when you jus twant to throw in the towel. Today is such a day....when I noticed just how much I've lost. It scared the hell out of me. I couldn't function properly. I had stopped most hair loss treatments; minoxidil because of the excess hair and itchy scalp. Now I'm so shit scared I want to get back on it ASAP. I just want to be strong enough not to give a damn about it....