Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 94robinson
    • Dec 2015

Big 3 - success after only 3 months?

hey all, second time posting to forum, can check out my original thread here:
    18s wayyyy too young for this, but trying to stay optimistic. Noticed hair loss for the past year -attributed it to a tight ponytail i wore a while ago - when i stopped wearing it i noticed thinning and bald spots after a year of freaking out about it, i've just started on 1mg finasteride- starting rogaine soon. keeping

but just to summarise, i'm 18 and have been on the big 3 for the past 3 months (propecia once a day, liquid minox twice and nizoral 2-3 times a week)

so i know that 3 months is way too soon to be expecting any results but for me, the big 3 really seems to have worked well, particularly on my crown

here is me on the 12th of january 2016

and now today, the 3rd of april

pretty drastic change if you ask me, hope this offers some inspiration, especially to younger users out there, that getting on a good regimen can have good results

maybe i'm lucky, and maybe this is just a grace period before that scary shed everyone talks about, but this is looking pretty good to me
    Last edited by 94robinson; 04-02-2016, 01:15 PM. Reason: photos didnt work
Working...