Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garethbale
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Hairismylife
    I agree this may be snakeoil, but how can you say a cure is at least a decade away? Sm has shown result in 3 months, not to mention Replicel and Histogen. If they give you back 1~2 norwood together with a small HT, you're cured. Please dont spread desperate message when you have no solid evidence of it.
    Well the burden of proof is not on him, is it? Its on those who say there is going to be a cure. And who do we have as the closest to even a better treatment let alone cure...Replicel, Histogen etc, who have shown us nothing. All we have to go on from them is a couple of poorly presented photos from Histogen that look like they've been enhanced, and nothing from Replicel except some partnership with a Japanese firm that seems to be taking an age to initiate trials. I remember first hearing on Histogen in 2009, that's now seven years ago, and since then they have achieved noting.

I'd say on that basis its a fairly safe assumption to say there won't be a cure in ten years.

Comment

• BenjaminD
      • Apr 2016

I signed up to this blog to see if they had and reviews on Regrows. Anyway i've just bought a 3 months supply of Regrowz, it arrived on wednesday. I'm sceptical on using it however minoxidil drys out my scalp and i find it very uncomfortable. I'll keep you all updated on how i get on with it.

Comment

• champpy
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by BenjaminD
        I signed up to this blog to see if they had and reviews on Regrows. Anyway i've just bought a 3 months supply of Regrowz, it arrived on wednesday. I'm sceptical on using it however minoxidil drys out my scalp and i find it very uncomfortable. I'll keep you all updated on how i get on with it.
        We appreciate you keeping us in the loop. Please use all three months and dont quit using before its all gone.
        Wish you much luck man!

Comment

• Mpbman
          • Jul 2015

Check the ingredients man. Only natural ingredients, no minoxidil (which is the only thing that could help). It won't work. If I were you I would want my money back.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

Hi Ben how are you getting on with regrowz is it very greasy on scalp and are you using the two products?

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Has anyone else tried it on here?

Comment

• BenjaminD
                • Apr 2016

Hey, yeah i'm going to finish the whole 3 months course and use it strictly. I do hope it works even just to stop my general hair loss atleast.

Comment

• BenjaminD
                  • Apr 2016

Originally posted by doke
                  Hi Ben how are you getting on with regrowz is it very greasy on scalp and are you using the two products?
                  Hi Doke, you have to use both the products inside the box. You get a stimulant that you roll on prior to applying the other product, after you roll this stimulant on you use a 'restoration serum'. When I apply the restoration it is slightly oily however you use it overnight and in the morning you can wash it off. It doesn't dry my scalp out like minoxidil products i've used. I will keep you guys updated on my results after the first month.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Any update ben on regrowz?

Comment

• BenjaminD
                      • Apr 2016

Any update ben on regrowz?
                      Hi Doke,

I'm closing in on the first month. I actually went to the barbers on Saturday and he said that it does feel a little bit thicker when he was cutting it. It feels thicker when I run my hands through it or maybe that's just me being hopeful. The product doesn't dry out my scalp as I have experienced with other products.

As for new hair growth the problem I have is that i'm young and my hairline is receding and my hairs been falling out for the past year, it doesn't look like it yet but it feels very thin and iknow over time I may go bald as my dad and granddad have. How i've been measuring the hair fall is in the mornings my pillow is usually full of hair, the past week it's definitely reducing the amount of hair i'm seeing on the pillow in the mornings. I can't really tell whether or not new growth is there yet, the first place i'm hoping to see it is at the front of my hairline as hopefully this will mean the receding has stopped. I doubt i'm going to see major changes yet and they even told me that i'll notice the biggest changes around the end of month 3.

The customer service is pretty good, they contacted me for a catch up last week to see how I was getting on and if I needed any assistance which I thought was nice.

I'll keep everyone updated at the end of each month.

Does anyone else use or recommend any natural products that might help like shampoo/conditioners?

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

Has anyone noticed that this product contains onion Allium Cepa Bulb Extract which was and is in cg210 which many will know was talked about at bt.
                        And I think cg210 company legacy healthcare has sold or transferred the product to another company as it seems a bit hard to buy in uk now.

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Holy moly been digging for info and found that galderma who also sell product with alfatradiol and also market minoxidil as well have cg210 now for sale in us.
                          A product they market called qilib is same ingredience as cg210 confusing ot not? you will have to try legacy healthcare cg210 and also go to galderma web site for the products for hairloss regrowth.
                          Maybe its worth if your going to try regrowz try these same products with same ingredience instead they maybe cheapep if you shop around.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Just found out galderma markets a topical male hair regrowth system that is called qilib still and comes in two bottles one with 5% minoxidil the other same ingreidence as cg210 now we go back to legacy healthcare cg210 and in there advice they say a combo of propecia with cg210 produced more hair regrowth so will adding minoxidil make even better hair regrowth than using it on its own I wonder.

Comment

• joachim
                              • May 2014

Just found out galderma markets a topical male hair regrowth system that is called qilib still and comes in two bottles one with 5% minoxidil the other same ingreidence as cg210 now we go back to legacy healthcare cg210 and in there advice they say a combo of propecia with cg210 produced more hair regrowth so will adding minoxidil make even better hair regrowth than using it on its own I wonder.
                              irrelevant. CG210 is not effective and i remember you and the scammer habemus (futurocabeludo) were almost the only ones who believed in it. i hope you're not a scammer too.

nevermind the CG210 crap.

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

To be honest i do not need to answer your stupid comment, as I have be around on different hairloss forums many years and I use minoxidil with ru58841 but as this regrowz is talked about cg210 did have some good trial results and it was done by a drug major pharma company im not saying go out and buy this I was interested that a different pharma company is now selling in combo with minoxidil.
                                And also if considering buying a natural its worth a three month trial I know about habby kept sending those pics which even I asked him to send new updated better ones which he never replied to.

Comment

Working...