X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sidd
    • Mar 2016

Recommended surgeon in NJ/NY area

Hello all,

New to this forum and trying to find out best option for FUE transplant. I stay in NJ and was looking for options in NJ/NY area. Thanks for the help in advance.
  • HTsoon
    • Feb 2016

Ive been very impressed by Dr. Carlos Wesley.

Comment

• sidd
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by HTsoon
      Ive been very impressed by Dr. Carlos Wesley.
      Thanks HTsoon. Did you or any of your known got HR from Dr. Carlos Wesley?

Comment

• GNX
        • Dec 2012

the only doctor in the states that has reasonable pricing yet very good results in Vorhies in south carolina at $5 per graft. charging $7-10 per graft.
        Last edited by Winston; 03-28-2016, 11:14 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and TOS.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hello HTsoon!!
          I have 'been very impressed by Dr. Carlos Wesley' too, in fact, I was his second Phase Test patient for his 3rd Pilofocus' phase test which could possibly be a new-science!
          He also did 500+ FUE grafts too!! Did a very good job.
          It will be only 5 months now since that has happened...in November(one year later) I will be back to his office.

Comment

• HTsoon
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Artista
            Hello HTsoon!!
            I have 'been very impressed by Dr. Carlos Wesley' too, in fact, I was his second Phase Test patient for his 3rd Pilofocus' phase test which could possibly be a new-science!
            He also did 500+ FUE grafts too!! Did a very good job.
            It will be only 5 months now since that has happened...in November(one year later) I will be back to his office.
            That's awesome artista, he's presented some FUE cases as of late that have really impressed me, will you be documenting your journey? Id love to follow your progress all the best and happy growing!

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

I ABSOLUTELY will HTsoon!!
              Thanks for your reply bro!!
              Let's keep a conversation going together.
              I feel that is important for us!

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

How are you doing today HTsoon?

I am having a great morning so far-lol.
                Have a happy day bro,,I will!!

Comment

• HTsoon
                  • Feb 2016

How are you doing today HTsoon?

I am having a great morning so far-lol.
                  Have a happy day bro,,I will!!
                  Doing great bud, glad to hear things are going good for you.

Comment

• Artista
                    • Apr 2010

Good morning bro and thank you !
                    My hair is showing improvements but,
                    of course, it takes time.
                    Everyone that decides to 'fix'/improve their hair must understand that and accept the realities of life.
                    We all must stay positive and HAPPY.
                    I know that you are HTsoon just as I have been.
                    Thanks again

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

I just finished my morning shower and looking at my scalp it certainly is looking better than it did last year.
                      I can't wait until my wife and I objectively take photos of my scalp to show here to everybody.
                      I started on finasteride back in 2013 and that same year I started using Biotin too.
                      November 2015 , I became a patient of Dr Wesley's 3rd Pilofocus Phase testing.
                      He also did 500+ FUE grafts to my scalp as his way of thanking me for being his 3rd phase test patient (#2)
                      He also started me on minoxidil too!
                      Next month will be my fifth month since the transplants and the phase testing and the start on minoxidil....
                      I hope this turns into a game-changer for everybody- men and women alike!
                      Everybody has to keep in mind though that it's going to take a while before Dr. Wesley can come to his verified medical conclusions!!
                      HT' it's too bad you were not a part of that phase test!!

Comment

• HTsoon
                        • Feb 2016

I just finished my morning shower and looking at my scalp it certainly is looking better than it did last year.
                        I can't wait until my wife and I objectively take photos of my scalp to show here to everybody.
                        I started on finasteride back in 2013 and that same year I started using Biotin too.
                        November 2015 , I became a patient of Dr Wesley's 3rd Pilofocus Phase testing.
                        He also did 500+ FUE grafts to my scalp as his way of thanking me for being his 3rd phase test patient (#2)
                        He also started me on minoxidil too!
                        Next month will be my fifth month since the transplants and the phase testing and the start on minoxidil....
                        I hope this turns into a game-changer for everybody- men and women alike!
                        Everybody has to keep in mind though that it's going to take a while before Dr. Wesley can come to his verified medical conclusions!!
                        HT' it's too bad you were not a part of that phase test!!
                        Sounds amazing I was actually going to consult with Dr. Wesley today since he's in LA, unfortunately he has no slots open the times I could see him. I know very little about pilofocus I know only that it is supposed to revolutionize HT's due to zero scarring. Could you educate me on what it is and how it works exactly Artista thanks bud I'm pulling for ya.

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

Sure I'll talk about it tomorrow morning

(I'm on my way to work now---- unfortunately!)

Comment

Working...