+ Reply to Thread

Default Joe Tillman visits Dr. Jerry Cooley, Hair Transplant Documentary Series 3

I'm back on the move! Last year I did quite a bit of traveling to see various clinics and to participate in some workshops and conferences but after the ISHRS conference in September I wound things down so I could get some work done at home. Last month I hit the road again with two stops on my itinerary, the first being the clinic of Dr. Jerry Cooley in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I had been to his clinic before, back in July of last year, so I was already familiar with his practice, his staff and his protocols but of course I had to get him on camera so after some preparation I headed out with my camera gear strapped to my back for a few days in Charlotte.

The first two videos I've put together are below. Video 1 is the standard intro video where I show you the hotel, the route to the clinic and the basics of what the area is like. This is more for the benefit of future patients so they can have some familiarity with the place. In video 2, we meet the patient, he describes his first experience with hair transplantation, and Dr. Cooley and his team prep him for his surgery. His first surgery was FUE with a vacuum based machine and his second procedure is FUE to correct some of the problems that the first surgery created. As always, there is more to come

Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

I don't see any video.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by wylie View Post
    I don't see any video.
    Which web browser are you using to view the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Which web browser are you using to view the site?
    I see it now. (I use Safari)

Nice video documentation on PRP. Best of luck with it.
    Hi, I'm the Head Tech and Surgical Manager for Shapiro Medical Group. janna@shapiromedical.com

Joe do you have Dr. Cooley's email or his clinics email? I couldn't find it on their website. Thanks.