Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bobman
    • Nov 2008

Bobman's Blogs

I've taken the time to create 4 Blogs regarding my hair transplant journey.
    Please check them out and feel free to give me your feedback.
  • storm
    • Nov 2008

Hey thanks for the heads up, I'm going to check it out now!

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Great blog'in mate
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Spex
        Great blog'in mate
        Yes very helpful and detailed. You have one of the best transformations that I have ever seen.

Comment

• Bobman
          • Nov 2008

Storm: I hope you liked it.

Spex: Thanks...coming from you, that is a nice compliment.

Payday: My goal is to utilize my transformation for the betterment of all mankind...as a top notch hair transplant consultant that is... But thank you...if you only could see the many, many, many pics that I took and saved through this journey of mine...then you'd really see some detail. LOL.
          Last edited by Bobman; 11-29-2008, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• bigmac
            • Nov 2008

Hi Bobman.
            Great blogs and very interesting reading.
            Your transformation is amazing and i can only guess at the plus factor its had on you.
            Can i ask when you started out on your HT journey,did you plan to restore your whole head or were you originaly just wanting the front third and a nice hairline to frame your face.
            Cheers bm.

Comment

• Bobman
              • Nov 2008

Bigmac: Great question! I did indeed have a plan to restore my whole head...and my plan was well thought out. I decided and expressed to Dr.Hasson that I wanted to get as much as possible and create and pack a very dense front and then, take it as far back as we can. I knew on the first day that I'd be back within a year to address the crown. Thank you for the compliments and glad you enjoyed the blogs.

Comment

• bigmac
                • Nov 2008

Thanks Bobman as its interesting to here about peoples approaches/game plans.
                You certainly had yours planned out well and it helps choosing a top doctor like you did.
                A lot of guys will benefit enormously from your blogs and experience.

Cheers BM.

Comment

• Bald Marley
                  • Feb 2009

Hi Bobman
                  Wonderfull results, perhaps the best i´ve ever seen. I have the same baldness pattern you used to have and i´m considering a procedure on hasson and wong, i just like to ask you if you feel your hair thick or is it a little bit see trough? Like when you are at the sun, does it shows the scalp? Or is it nicely covered it? thanks a lot for all you do regarding all bald guys out there.
                  Forgive the english i´m portuguese. thanks, you´re the man

Comment

• Bobman
                    • Nov 2008

Bald Marley: Thank you...I feel like I've gotten the best gift Dr.Hasson could have ever given a man...a second chance. My hair feels thick...at least that's what women have told me...and it looks that way too. My hair doesn't have the density it did when i was 18, so there will always be imprefections when it comes to direct sunlight. 98% of the time...I have no complaints.

Big Mac: Choosing H&W was the best decision I could have EVER made. My game plan wouldn't have meant squat had it not been for their tireless efforts to keep improving in the hair transplant industry. Glad to be of service to those looking for hope.

Comment

• bigmac
                      • Nov 2008

Hi Bobman.

You certainly are a great success story,H&W have transformed you and probably surpassed all your expectations with what could be achieved for you.

Thanks for sharing your experience as its great to read about it.

Cheers bm.

Comment

• Bobman
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by bigmac
                        Hi Bobman.

You certainly are a great success story,H&W have transformed you and probably surpassed all your expectations with what could be achieved for you.

Thanks for haring your experience as its great to read about it.

Cheers bm.
                        You are most certainly welcome brother. You know what's really cool? When a balding or a guy with a hairpiece walks by and deep down I KNOW how much they could benefit from a quality hair transplant. And at that moment I realize I no longer EVER have to worry about that again.

Comment

• bigmac
                          • Nov 2008

You must feel wonderful now Bobman,it would be great if you could go up to these guys and say i was once like you,now look at me.

Cheers bm.

Comment

• mhoffma1
                            • Jan 2009

Bobman,

Wow, just freaking wow. I just looked at your blogs - what an incredible job they did for you, just fantastic. You look like a brand new person, and it's so damn natural looking - I'm floored. You are a poster boy for what a good comprehensive HT can look like.

As someone who just had a HT a few months ago, your blog was very inspirational and enjoyable. Just wanted to say good for you brother, way to stick with it and get back your hair!

Best,
                            Michael

Comment

Working...