+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question is rapper tyga wearing a hair piece, or does he have his hand on new treatment???

Guys please google before and after pics of rapper tyga, let me know whats going on. Because if thats a hair piece im getting one for sure!!! I dont think its a hair transplant because the results or too good. Thanks guys let me know. Serious question no jokes please

Did some quick digging, rumor has it he had a hair transplant. Some forum members on a hip-hop forum said he went to Mexico to do it. That hairline was lowered from a nw3 to a nw0 though. His hair looks mixed, not black, looks like curly/nappy, not 100% black hair. If you observe his new hairline it looks natural. I had no idea about Tyga and that he was balding, I would have never known he was balding and had a hair transplant if it wasn't for this thread. He must've had a very good HT doctor. If it's a hair piece then it's a pretty good one, maybe man weave? Lol, I would never go that route, the maintenance would be crazy.

Ah, I envy those with only temple/hairline recession, nothing a good FUE can't solve.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Did some quick digging, rumor has it he had a hair transplant. Some forum members on a hip-hop forum said he went to Mexico to do it. That hairline was lowered from a nw3 to a nw0 though. His hair looks mixed, not black, looks like curly/nappy, not 100% black hair. If you observe his new hairline it looks natural. I had no idea about Tyga and that he was balding, I would have never known he was balding and had a hair transplant if it wasn't for this thread. He must've had a very good HT doctor. If it's a hair piece then it's a pretty good one, maybe man weave? Lol, I would never go that route, the maintenance would be crazy.
    I dont think its a hair transplant because my father is a HT surgeon, and he even agrees there is no way his results could be that good. If you notice, his hair is extremely thick now on the side and front. He also keeps it pretty low in the back which means no fue!!! I would gladly deal with maintenance on that hair piece. Better than wearing a hat all day.

Oh trust me its more then that. There is no fue on the planet that good. I really would like spencers expert opinion on this one.

No way in hell that's FUE. It would be the best transplant in human history. I don't even think pieces look that convincing, def not at the hairline. This is something to keep an eye on as it looks like he legitimately regrew all of his hair.

Yeah I figured that too, how can an FUE lower a hairline that much and also do it while making it look that thick. That would be something like legitimate hair cloning and doing densely packed FUE's with lots of grafts, which is not available yet and won't be any time soon. Still, if it's a hair piece, that's a really good one because it looks nothing like a traditional hair piece.

Why can't a hair transplant lower it that much?

Quote Originally Posted by hanginginthewire View Post
    Why can't a hair transplant lower it that much?
    One hair transplant can't lower a hairline by that much. How many grafts will you need to bring his hairline down to where it is from where it was, and how many grafts would you need to give him the density that he has too? I'd say a lot, not only multiple HT's but also thousands of grafts and a lot of recovery time for a music artist to stay away from TV and concerts.

Read on a forum that his barber shaved it like that for a long time, and then he stopped shaving and grew it like that