+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alias123 View Post
    Read on a forum that his barber shaved it like that for a long time, and then he stopped shaving and grew it like that
    Bro are you serious??? Why would his barber do that???????????????????

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    169

    Default

    lol worst barber of all time. "Uhhh yea - give me the receding hairline again Tony, it's really doing wonders for me!"

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    618

    Default

    It's called a hairpiece guys. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out. An excellent HT clearly wouldn't yield that kind of result. Some of you guys I seriously wonder about on here...

    YouTube - barber black man hair weave and you'll see insane videos of what barbers do for their clients. It makes me question everything. Women in particular would feel completely misled and lied too if they found out what some of these dudes do to hide their baldness. I don't blame the dudes either.

    Balding is absolutely awful. It makes people do desperate things to correct the issue and I don't blame them in the least.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

    "He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

    "There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-...003838217.html

    Freaking liars lol.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I liked Lebron James barber explanation to how he gave Lebron his hairline back.

    "He's my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes."

    "There is no dye. No additives. No preservatives," Castemanos told Yahoo Sports in a phone interview Thursday. "Everyone thinks he's dying his hair using [temporary hair colorings] Bigen or Black Ice. It's all his hair. They still don't believe me. I get Bigen comments all the time."

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lebron-...003838217.html

    Freaking liars lol.
    It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.



    Last edited by Buster; 03-28-2016 at 08:05 PM. Reason: added pics

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I dont think jamie foxx has a hairpiece. The reason is because he wears his hair extremely low

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.
    Illuminati.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.



    Jamie fox is rumored to have a hair transplant. He got a tramp stamp style tattoo on the back of his head where is donor scar is.


  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Back to Tyga....whatever he did I would like to know because they even reconstructed strong temple points on his hairline.

Similar Threads

  1. I love wearing hair!!!
    By Laserhead in forum Non Surgical Hair Replacement
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:37 AM
  2. Hand picking gray hair from donor area?
    By britissh in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:40 PM
  3. Have the finasteride in my hand. Now Im scared to take it.
    By deuce in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:34 AM
  4. Wearing a piece but thinking of getting rid
    By OhYeah in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 09:58 PM
  5. rubbing hands through hair - hairs on hand??
    By henrysickle in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2011, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

Dr Hakan Doganay - my experience documented
12-08-2016 10:09 AM
Last Post By HTvirgin83
Today 03:51 AM
Thinning crown but hairline is not receding.
11-29-2012 12:40 PM
by Feyd
Last Post By Lyte
Today 02:30 AM
Several studies backing up LLLT devices. Should we believe them?
Yesterday 10:47 AM
by Vantage
Last Post By Vantage
Today 12:49 AM
My HT experience with Dr Huseyin Guner in Istanbul
Today 12:13 AM
by Srkn07
Last Post By Srkn07
Today 12:13 AM