+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

The science couldn't possibly sound any flimsier. I mean, a "tonic" consisting of cow milk and plant derivatives? Jesus Christ. Then again, I'm a hopelessly desperate and insecure p.ussy when it comes to my hairloss, so it goes without saying that I'd light my money on fire to give it a try.

This is a snake oil or a scam lol

"The Harklinikken topical treatment, or Extract, is a
    customized product that contains proprietary natural
    enzymes and fatty acids. The Extract has been proven in
    clinical studies to improve hair quantity and quality from
    30-95% for suitable candidates.
    The Extract includes botanical components from plants such
    as Burdock and Calendula. Our proprietary extraction and
    fermenting process has been developed and proven over the
    past 20 years. "

How do they get away with not listing the topical ingredients in the USA?

So this is a treatment for women only? On their results page all thats shown are profiles of the women users. Outstanding

@champpy you clearly didn't look very far then. . there are at least 8 male results on there with before and after pics....

Anyhow, there does not ever seem to be ANY optimism on this forum, seems like even if a cure did come about 90% of you guys probably would never know as you wouldn't give it a go anyway lol lets have some optimism guys! Has anybody tried this? Can we find a genuine person that has?

Wink Try Viviscal

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    The science couldn't possibly sound any flimsier. I mean, a "tonic" consisting of cow milk and plant derivatives? Jesus Christ. Then again, I'm a hopelessly desperate and insecure p.ussy when it comes to my hairloss, so it goes without saying that I'd light my money on fire to give it a try.
    Ok My hair has been thin and wouldn't grow past my shoulders, so I tried Viviscal, and I've been using it about 3yrs now. It made my bangs, and hair healthier (not to mention my nails!) and my hair is at the middle of my back. I've seen Viviscal guarantee if your balding doesn't improve you get your money back. I do a google search for Viviscal and find the most reasonable price. Here are the ingredients:

Viviscal Professional ingredients include the proprietary AminoMar® marine complex, plus a blend of vital nutrients – including Biotin, Vitamin C and Apple Extract – that nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.* Viviscal Professional is 100% drug free and contains some ingredients of natural ...
    $28.49 Target
    $49.99 Walgreens.com
    $46.99 Bed Bath & Beyond
    $27.95 eBay - everythingmustgo-123

Quote Originally Posted by KareReno View Post
    Ok My hair has been thin and wouldn't grow past my shoulders, so I tried Viviscal, and I've been using it about 3yrs now. It made my bangs, and hair healthier (not to mention my nails!) and my hair is at the middle of my back. I've seen Viviscal guarantee if your balding doesn't improve you get your money back. I do a google search for Viviscal and find the most reasonable price. Here are the ingredients:

Viviscal Professional ingredients include the proprietary AminoMar® marine complex, plus a blend of vital nutrients – including Biotin, Vitamin C and Apple Extract – that nourish thinning hair and promote existing hair growth from within.* Viviscal Professional is 100% drug free and contains some ingredients of natural ...
    $28.49 Target
    $49.99 Walgreens.com
    $46.99 Bed Bath & Beyond
    $27.95 eBay - everythingmustgo-123
    I heard it does not work.