+ Reply to Thread

Default Hair sprays to conceal thinning areas or bald spots

Good Morning All,

Its been some time since I have been on this forum. I need your collective advice again. I had HT a few years ago, and I am happy with the result. However, I have discovered that I probably did not lose "all" my hair when I had the HT. I recently started losing some hair towards the back crown and towards the lower sides. So although I have a head of hair at the front, on one side in particular, its obvious that there is a bold spot. Because I have a complete hair line at the front, I feel it looks odd, and possibly makes it even more obvious that I have had a HT. It may also be me being a bit paranoid or self conscious. I know the long term solution is to have another HT, and I was going to anyway, to make everything more thicker. But I would like to postpone this, hopefully, last HT as much as I can to see how much more hair loss happens towards the back. The reality is, I will most likely lose hair towards the back into my 60's so I also know there is no point in waiting too long.

In the meantime, I would like to find a good quality spray that conceals thinking areas or bald spots. I sea them advertised on TV sometimes. I want a good quality one, not one with toxic chemicals that will damage my hair. So I am happy to pay a reasonable price for it. Can anyone make any recommendations or share any links with me of products they have used. I would be very grateful. Thank you.

I haven't had much success with the spray concealer (although I'm a girl so maybe it's different...) I like the powder based concealer like Dermmatch or fiber concealer like Strand Maximizer. I can't get the spray ones to look very natural.

If your hair isn't too short or thin, dermmatch is fantastic in my opinion. It doesn't give a damn about wind, water, hats or anything, and it doesn't feel weird. It'll stay in for days on end if you don't shampoo it out too.

Better than Toppik?

Dermmatch is the best concealer, it is not perfect though. The problem is that it comes of on the pillow or when you touch by your hand it will become a bit black. Also your hair will become a little bit stiff.

Dermatch works great. There is also Innisfree hair make up that provides excellent results as well.

It's difficult to determine whether your makeup looks professional without knowing the context in which it is being worn. However, if you are looking to enhance your professional appearance, it may be helpful to stick to a more natural and polished makeup look. Avoid heavy or dramatic makeup and opt for neutral colors and subtle enhancements.

In addition to your makeup, it's important to ensure that your overall appearance is professional. This includes your hair, clothing, and accessories. If you work in a hair salon, it may be especially important to maintain a polished appearance.

If you are looking for high-quality hair styling chairs and other salon equipment, I would recommend checking out Aria Chairs more here. They offer a wide range of styling chairs, salon stations, and other salon equipment that can help you to create a professional and comfortable salon environment. By investing in quality salon equipment, you can enhance the overall experience for your clients and help to establish a strong professional reputation.

Have you known about the FFH4X apk? Many players of Garena Free Fire may be familiar with this application.

In terms of script performance, Krnl is one of the Roblox executors that is available that is the most dependable. Krnl official is an entirely steady and trustworthy agent that seldom crashes

The most reliable Spotify version for your country or device can be downloaded with the help of xManager apk for Spotify Apk. This manager tool contains all of Spotify's available versions.

Strato is an ARMv8 Android emulator that runs on the Nintendo Switch and is open-source. With the Strato emulator, you can play many Nintendo Switch games.

Live TV Stations: Ostora TV gives users access to thousands of live television channels from a plethora of different nations. These channels cover a wide range of genres, including entertainment, sports, and news.