+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Hello TeeJay,
    I've been listening since January 2002. Spencer had just moved to LA and I remember him talking about how he escaped his apartment on 9/11. I used to listen on 102.7 Fm here in New York. I have Sirius in my car so I watch the show on the internet
    If it were not for the bald truth I don't know where I would be now. Spencer and Dave helped me deal with my life. I owe so much to them.
    I called in once about four years ago.
    Can't believe you've been listening since 102.7 back in the day. That's even before Dave came on board.

Since you're a WNEW guy, thought you might be interested in knowing the Anthony from the Opie and Anthony show recently had a hair transplant. He opened the show yesterday discussing his experience.

I'm a little disappointed that he went with one of the big chains, especially since we're both on XM and even though I'm a "Z list" celebrity, I know he's heard of the show. I used to work out of their studio in New York when we were both on WNEW.

Anyway, I hope things go well for him
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by SpencerKobren View Post
    Can't believe you've been listening since 102.7 back in the day. That's even before Dave came on board.

Since you're a WNEW guy, thought you might be interested in knowing the Anthony from the Opie and Anthony show recently had a hair transplant. He opened the show yesterday discussing his experience.

I'm a little disappointed that he went with one of the big chains, especially since we're both on XM and even though I'm a "Z list" celebrity, I know he's heard of the show. I used to work out of their studio in New York when we were both on WNEW.

Anyway, I hope things go well for him
    Hey Spencer,

I’m not such a fan of O&A. Never really liked them when they were on WNEW. I’m a Stern Fan Looking forward to the show this week. I’ll try to call in. I’m a huge PUA fan.

Paul