+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Legacy87 wnt + seti + 6bio + ru log

Hi

I have decided to create an account on this forum after many years just lurking.. this place is awesome , like candy for people with hair problems haha ..

My story in short:

I started noticing receding hairline at age of 18
    I had used the commercial stuff i could find in stores for a few years(shampoo, sketchy pills etc) , what is total waste of money
    after a few years the hair loss seems to speed up even more , coming to a point that i got desperate to fix this disaster on top of my head , i have shaven my head to try to cover up the balding of the hairline and crown , but for me the shaven look did not work too good , i just have not the right face for this look..

My dermatologist looked into my hair loss , the conclusion was : you have androgenic alopecia , it is your genetics , there is not much options , i will prescribe you with minoxidil
    after some years , this was a no brainer that they understand this as good as i understand speaking Chinese, because it is no disease they just don’t care much.

In my hurry to find a fix i had booked a Turkish ht clinic to fix my hairline and little bit my crown again , they did a FUT on my head , and i have started finasteride to help the problem , this boosted growth again some , but it was medium growth , nothing special , so i swapped my finasteride for dutasteride with some help of my doctor who understands my depressed thinking about that damn hair.

The dutasteride did a good job , but at first a was shedding so fast that i was worrying that i would be bald in matter of months , but i hold my nerves tight and play the waiting game for the avodart to kick in with some sweat regrowth hairs.
    after the 5 - 6 month mark things where getting better and better... stabilization took place and i stand ground against that damn MPB,

Big problem with dutasteride its stops only transformation for testosterone to DHT. But leaves hair-follicle too much open for testosterone attack. I hadn’t tackled that yet.

Summer 2015 I was for 5 years on dutasteride and minoxidil. Hair was stable but I wanted regrowth which wasn’t achieved with my current regime. On forums I read allot about WNT, topical anti androgens PGD2 inhibitors etc. I started topical anti androgen RU58841 in July to block testosterone attack on follicle which dutasteride didn’t take care of., this has thickened hair made it look more healthy, but still no real regrowth..

January 2016 I started Seti + 6BIO. WNT+pgd2 angle. I think this has turned aga game 180 degrees. You can see (in real life better then in pics) regrowth pigmented hairs all around temples.

Photos:

Before treatments (2011) :

I got also a 2200 grafts FUT procedure done in turkey in 2012 , this fixed my hairline.
    i will look into finding some pictures after this hair transplant..

After 1 month of 6bio + seti + ru mixture usage : (keep in mind that it is hard to get nice sharp high quality pictures of the regrowth hairs , i do my best.. )

Pictures taken in different lighting :

The crown looks better in real life then this pictures taken with light right above the crown.
    I hope coming months will give more results.

Will keep ya updated with photos perhaps videos and progress! I hope it can help others..

Legacy87

Please don't waste your time and our time

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Please don't waste your time and our time
    Be quiet, fool.

I have a really good feeling about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Mahboi View Post
    Be quiet, fool.

I have a really good feeling about this.
    Eh, forget what I said, kid just had a HT, that explains the hairline improvement.

Yo OP, enjoy those proto-pubes.
    We are just DOOMED.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Mahboi View Post
    Eh, forget what I said, kid just had a HT, that explains the hairline improvement.

Yo OP, enjoy those proto-pubes.
    We are just DOOMED.
    this shouldnt be even a topic in cutting edge section... pathetic...

Have you also got a SMP in your hairline?

Don't mind the negative people. Keep going and keep us posted please.

What do you use for WNT triggering and PGD2 blockers?

Look, OP, your hairline looks fine already after that transplant, just focus on your vertex area and see if you can turn those pubes into terminal hair.

If he can do it, I believe we gonna have a legit aproach here ladies and gentlemen.

Sorry if there was confusion from my first post ,
    We are getting really off topic here, the point was that the location BEFORE the hairline starts to regenerate the vellus hairs to longer hairs and they develop pigment color again.. Where there was nothing for years

HT +SMP in bald area, the pics you see, some regrowth beneath the hairline. This wasn't possible with dutas, (read my first post for protocol)

I hope there will be more regrowth coming months, I remain skeptical also. If this situation will further improve (values non transplanted hairs turning terminal ).

I will continue posting pictures weekly or monthly if there is any interest. From what I know no one ever tried such wnt chemical plus seti + RU.

I think it is clear to everyone that these little hairs are not from a transplant but a reaction to the bio

Quote Originally Posted by legacy87 View Post
    sorry if there was confusion from my first post ,
    we are getting really off topic here, the point was that the location before the hairline starts to regenerate the vellus hairs to longer hairs and they develop pigment color again.. Where there was nothing for years

ht +smp in bald area, the pics you see, some regrowth beneath the hairline. This wasn't possible with dutas, (read my first post for protocol)

i hope there will be more regrowth coming months, i remain skeptical also. If this situation will further improve (values non transplanted hairs turning terminal ).

I will continue posting pictures weekly or monthly if there is any interest. From what i know no one ever tried such wnt chemical plus seti + ru.

I think it is clear to everyone that these little hairs are not from a transplant but a reaction to the bio
    so what is the wnt chemical you are using????