Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • telogen
    • Oct 2014

Anyone doing group buy on CB-03-01?

I desperately need a new treatment, RU lost it's efficiency on me months ago and i've gone up a half NW level meanwhile, even when using 100mg/ml day. Popped my first finasteride pill (.5) yesterday and got immediate sexual sides, dick turtled up, went kind of numb(!) and was difficult to keep erect. I've done different kind of hairloss treatments before, but this oral shit is straight out poison, not touching it no more.

So...anyone doing group buys on CB and wants to extend their group? Please, help a balding brother out
  • dus
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by telogen
    I desperately need a new treatment, RU lost it's efficiency on me months ago and i've gone up a half NW level meanwhile, even when using 100mg/ml day. Popped my first finasteride pill (.5) yesterday and got immediate sexual sides, dick turtled up, went kind of numb(!) and was difficult to keep erect. I've done different kind of hairloss treatments before, but this oral shit is straight out poison, not touching it no more.

So...anyone doing group buys on CB and wants to extend their group? Please, help a balding brother out
    You sound pretty paranoid. Pretty sure CB isn't going to fix that.

Comment

Working...