X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave90
    • Mar 2016

25 and sort of freaking out...

Hi all.

So I was recently reassured by a dermatologist that "any recession in my hair is unnoticeable." I know that a lot of guys are sensitive about their hair, so I was curious to know whether my recession is noticeable, and if so what Norwood type you think I am/what treatment if any you think I should get. As you can see, I keep my hair long and it's pretty thick, I'm just really self-conscious about my temples.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2128.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	477673Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	477674
  • jvc0416
    • Mar 2015

Hey man, in my opinion you are definitely receding. Probably between norwood 2 and 3. That being said you still have plenty of hair and where you have it, it's thick. I would suggest trying finasteride exclusively.. also known as propecia. See if your body is compatible with it and if it is take it daily, it will significantly slow down further loss which is all you really need to do.

Comment

• eighteen
      • Mar 2015

Ya deffinitley receding.If you want to save your hair get on finasteride and minoxidil.

Comment

• MCA
        • Mar 2016

Yeah, thats how it starts but its not bad honestly, could probably get away with it for awhile more. Im also 25 and this hairline has my already bad anxiety pinned to the max (which most likely isnt doing teh crappy hair any favors lol).

Comment

• Mpbman
          • Jul 2015

You still have great hair, but your temples are definitely receding. Maybe make a photo every 3 months or so and check if your hairloss gets worse. If so, get propecia and rogaine.

Comment

Working...