Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpan301
    • Feb 2016

Sensitive to everything, what else can i try? Help please

So I've tried finasteride and got odd side effects so couldn't continue with that, tried minoxidil but had weird breathing issues with that. What other things can i try out there? Ive been using the igrow laser on and off for about 2 years now which i think is helping a small amount but not enough. Is PRP treatment worth it? doesn't seem to bad to spend $500 per treatment with all right results from what I've seen. I just want to be doing something rather than nothing at this stage I'm 23, and shedding hair like crazy! Please suggest other alternatives for me, just want to slow and halt it
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

There really arent any. You could try experimentals like RU, but other than that you really need fin or dut at this stage. Nothing else works

Comment

• jpan301
      • Feb 2016

Hey thanks for the repy. Are there side effects with RU? and would the side effects from cut be the same as fin?

Comment

• Hairmore
        • Oct 2015

Sorry to hear about the minoxidil side effects. Sides are rather rare but can hit you quite bad. There is nothing to gain with a laser $500 treatment (even the one from the NASA scientist).

Better to invest these $500 in fin or perhaps even a RU treatment.

Comment

• jpan301
          • Feb 2016

Hey thanks for the reply, do you think i should the 2% version of minoxidil to see if it was the strength causing the sides? Im really keen to try a RU treatment, do you know where to purchase the best RU products?

Comment

• eighteen
            • Mar 2015

Yes there is side effects with ru I got weird chest pains when I started it. They also can cause sexual sides. And as to where you get it from there is this guy named kane that sells the stuff but hes shady as shit and you never really know what youre gonna get keep that in mind if you decide to go the ru route. As for the 2 percent min try it.

Comment

Working...