FUE Surgeon recommendation in Texas (or USA)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcerdio
    • Mar 2016

FUE Surgeon recommendation in Texas (or USA)

Hello,
    I do not live in the US and I am thinking of going there (Texas preferably) for hair restoration treatment (FUE). I recently started to research the cons and pros of the procedures so I am not entirely familiar to all hair restoration options, forums and resources. It would be really helpful if real patients can recommend a surgeon in Texas or another US city based on their own experience. I really appreciate your help
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by jcerdio
    Hello,
    I do not live in the US and I am thinking of going there (Texas preferably) for hair restoration treatment (FUE). I recently started to research the cons and pros of the procedures so I am not entirely familiar to all hair restoration options, forums and resources. It would be really helpful if real patients can recommend a surgeon in Texas or another US city based on their own experience. I really appreciate your help
    In Texas you have a few IAHRS recommended doctors, which is a good place to start, including Dr. Bernard Arocha. I have no surgical experience with him but he's one you should consider as his FUE work looks very good based on photos and videos. Here is the latest video from his clinic showing a patient that had 3000 grafts and is one year post-op.

Before you start with surgery however you should be sure you're fighting your existing hair loss as well as you can. This includes the use of finasteride and/or minoxidil as well as eating right, avoiding stress and not indulging in too many vices.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• jcerdio
      • Mar 2016

Thanks a lot for your response JoeTillman

Comment

• danielellis
        • Jun 2023

Your recommendation is so useful for me.

Comment

• tishavyrus
          • Jul 2023

Great recommendation

Comment

• laopanaoma6
            Inactive
            • Jun 2023

I really appreciate your recommendation and will surely them on my list. mold testing atlanta

Comment

Working...