Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hrmano
    • Mar 2016

22 years - Am I balding?

Im a soon to be 22 year old man wich have started loosing my tempels (think its a little thinner in the middle of my head as well).. I started thinking about it early, maybe when I was 18 or so, but it wasnt any bad back then. Last year i started to worry a bit more and started to read about hairloss. I bought keto shampoo, and started taking a small dose of fin EOD (0,25).

To start with I had some pain in my balls now and then, but it went over. I stopped after couple of months because I was scared of stories with depression etc. I kinda didnt know if I could have had better psyche if I wasnt on fin, so I as I said, I stopped taking it.

It has been 1 year since then, and I have started to worry again. My dad had a NW7 in his early 30's, so maybe Im going in his footsteps. Dont know.. Im gonna attach some photos for you too see. I guess its not a very big difference in 1 year, but I think I see something going on. What do you guys recomend? Start up with the fin again? Maybe add minoxidil?

3 compared pictures (last year-now)
    Attached Files
  • Follicle Fighter
    • Mar 2016

There are some receding at temple areas.

How are your crown and vertex? Is there any sign of less density of hair?

Comment

• sergfuller
      • Jul 2015

temples look like they're thinning out if im being honest.

Comment

Working...