+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default A couple of questions & can i pull it off?

Well here it goes balding bros, I'm a 19 y/o bodybuilder /model and I've had severe diffuse thinning the past 6 months and lost 50% of my density. Atm no one believes me I'm losing hair and i got fed up and started Propecia. 1.25mg ed today it's day 3. Anyways I'd like to know does it impact muscle growth negatively or any other negative side effect in terms of body composition? I tried minoxidil a few months ago and got puffy face, water retention, heavy breathing and dark circles under eyes and i haven't even read about that side-effect so no it wasn't me imagining anything. Also do you think i can pull off the shaved look or a hair peace in the long run will be my future. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1457104787889.jpg

Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	45378   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1457104756340.jpg

Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	45379   Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1457104632210.jpg

Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	45380  

Ps: can finasteride make my hair worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    Ps: can finasteride make my hair worse?
    Hey Zoolander relax your hair look good!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	zoolander-2-teaser-trailer.jpg

Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	45381  

Quote Originally Posted by thehatman View Post
    Hey Zoolander relax your hair look good!
    Lol made me laugh but pls some serious answers

Bump

First of all, I'm guessing we're here for the same reasons - roids destroyed your hair?

Anyway, I'm taking propecia, 0.25mg 3 days a week and have been for about 2.5 months now.
    It lowers DHT but It ups free test, which actually helps in the gym from what I've seen so far?

Can it make your hair worse? Yes. I don't care what people say, there is a lot of people on these forums claiming propecia messes their hair up more.
    You just have to have faith that everything will be okay and hope you're one of the lucky ones.

From those pictures your hair looks fine, but I too have good hair at first glance, until it's in direct sunlight, or dare I say it, when it's wet. The horror!

In answer to your final question, will you look good bald? You're in great shape, you'd pull off a skin head look, but the whole pretty boy thing wouldn't fly anymore.

Either way, good luck brah, I hope we both keep our hair and our gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Not giving up View Post
    First of all, I'm guessing we're here for the same reasons - roids destroyed your hair?

Anyway, I'm taking propecia, 0.25mg 3 days a week and have been for about 2.5 months now.
    It lowers DHT but It ups free test, which actually helps in the gym from what I've seen so far?

Can it make your hair worse? Yes. I don't care what people say, there is a lot of people on these forums claiming propecia messes their hair up more.
    You just have to have faith that everything will be okay and hope you're one of the lucky ones.

From those pictures your hair looks fine, but I too have good hair at first glance, until it's in direct sunlight, or dare I say it, when it's wet. The horror!

In answer to your final question, will you look good bald? You're in great shape, you'd pull off a skin head look, but the whole pretty boy thing wouldn't fly anymore.

Either way, good luck brah, I hope we both keep our hair and our gains.
    Brah first thanks for the response, anyways i wanted to get my procard in men's physique and i have a good shot at it I'm 19, 210lbs at 7%bf atm. But the thing is i need the "pretty Boy look" in order to succeed on that stage as you know. Damn I'm mad as f*ck i can't pursue my dream. Also i have diffuse thinning which is obvious only when the hair is wet, not under sunlight or flash when dry so i still have ok density and no one can tell. I don't give a damn about "permanent" sides since i can always go on trt or take masteron or proviron and get dht up. My Only worry is that this sh*t make things worse which i obviously Do not Want. Cheers m8

Here are more pics, i honestly would hate that look even though my gf says it wouldn't be bad for me. I don't think i have the masculine face for it..

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your hair .