+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback brahs, well f*ck i guess I'll stick with Propecia and training natural, may use test on a cut to save muscle mass one more time than maintain. Can I regrow somehow hair thickness? I'm 1 week on Propecia and no sides only balls hurt from time to time, also even before propecia and when off gear i have 0 hair loss my dad is 57 with diffuse thinning like myself and we have the same hair style, texture. His hairline is also intact but under harsh light you can see his scalp. Guess tren speeds shit up faster than the speed of light even though i used it once lol
    Tren and winstrol literally eat hair like fat people eat cakes at a buffet.

That's good man you're making the right choice, you wanna keep your facial aesthetics most of all, hair is a direct contributor to facial aesthetics.

It's not like you can't have a good physique natural, just won't look as full when your lean, 9/10 people see abs and think you're shredded so it doesn't really matter.

As for making your hair thicker, start taking minoxidil, I've noticed my hair got thicker once I started taking lipogaine.

Quote Originally Posted by HTsoon View Post
    Tren and winstrol literally eat hair like fat people eat cakes at a buffet.

That's good man you're making the right choice, you wanna keep your facial aesthetics most of all, hair is a direct contributor to facial aesthetics.

It's not like you can't have a good physique natural, just won't look as full when your lean, 9/10 people see abs and think you're shredded so it doesn't really matter.

As for making your hair thicker, start taking minoxidil, I've noticed my hair got thicker once I started taking lipogaine.
    Minoxidil gave me a bloated face, and super streachy skin like rubber wtf..

Minoxidil gave me a bloated face, and super streachy skin like rubber wtf..
    Was it the cheap crap from Kirkland? I used to get super crusty head with unbearable itching, I switched to lipogaine and it went away. I also take hydrolized collagen peptides protein. It helps with any skin issues that may happen. If you can't take minoxidil though, you'll have to resort to something like nioxin or toppik thickening conditioner.

I recommend giving a high quality minoxidil another shot, take 0.5ml in the morning and at night instead of 1ml this might help.

Was it the cheap crap from Kirkland? I used to get super crusty head with unbearable itching, I switched to lipogaine and it went away. I also take hydrolized collagen peptides protein. It helps with any skin issues that may happen. If you can't take minoxidil though, you'll have to resort to something like nioxin or toppik thickening conditioner.

I recommend giving a high quality minoxidil another shot, take 0.5ml in the morning and at night instead of 1ml this might help.
    I bought a thing called Pilfud "Minoxidil" 5% from the pharmacy. Gave me dark circles under eyes as well. Another thing does Propecia regrow hair? All my loss was basically in 6 months. Before that i was a super thick nw0. The thing with diffuse thinning is i can't even convince anyone I've lost hair they say I'm mad even my barber.. There's a dude at my gym with the same problem but he is way worse from distance he has a perfect hair but up close it looks like a disease, transparent skull everywhere :@

I bought a thing called Pilfud "Minoxidil" 5% from the pharmacy. Gave me dark circles under eyes as well. Another thing does Propecia regrow hair? All my loss was basically in 6 months. Before that i was a super thick nw0. The thing with diffuse thinning is i can't even convince anyone I've lost hair they say I'm mad even my barber.. There's a dude at my gym with the same problem but he is way worse from distance he has a perfect hair but up close it looks like a disease, transparent skull everywhere :@
    Propecia stops hairloss but it rarely gives regrowth, not saying it doesn't but for the most part it stops your hair from getting worse, minoxidil generally helps with regrowth.

I know what you mean I'm also a diffuse thinner, I noticed it at 22 and it gets worse if left untreated, so you'll want to add some other things besides fin like nizoral 2% maybe even dutasteride 2x per week.

Propecia stops hairloss but it rarely gives regrowth, not saying it doesn't but for the most part it stops your hair from getting worse, minoxidil generally helps with regrowth.

I know what you mean I'm also a diffuse thinner, I noticed it at 22 and it gets worse if left untreated, so you'll want to add some other things besides fin like nizoral 2% maybe even dutasteride 2x per week.
    I use Nizoral 2% and i know this sounds stupid but i crush 200mg spironolactone and a few dutasteride pills in the shampoo and use it eod, massaging and my scalp and leaving it on top for 10 minutes before washing.

hey brah , don't worry about propecia , i'm a 22 yo french surfer and ive been taking it for 18 months without any sides . Moreover ive done some impressive muscle gains since taking it .
    However it doesnt stop my hairloss , but you might be luckier than me . so give it a try .

but stop the test cycle , it will ruin your hairline and you wil regret it forever.
    hair is much more important than muscle

Quote Originally Posted by michel sapin View Post
    hey brah , don't worry about propecia , i'm a 22 yo french surfer and ive been taking it for 18 months without any sides . Moreover ive done some impressive muscle gains since taking it .
    However it doesnt stop my hairloss , but you might be luckier than me . so give it a try .

but stop the test cycle , it will ruin your hairline and you wil regret it forever.
    hair is much more important than muscle
    how come a 70% decrease in dht doesn't stop your hair loss Jesus...

I use Nizoral 2% and i know this sounds stupid but i crush 200mg spironolactone and a few dutasteride pills in the shampoo and use it eod, massaging and my scalp and leaving it on top for 10 minutes before washing.
    You're wasting the dutasteride pills brah, in order for it to be absorbed there has to be chemical vehicle which is not present in shampoo, you should take the dutasteride orally, if you're worried about side effects do 0.5 mg 1x per week, then bump it up 2x per week, that's enough so long as you're also taking fin. If you want spiro topically buy S5 cream. There hasn't been topical dutasteride made, there is topical fin mixed with minoxidil its made by
    Morr-F.

I've also heard that laser combs increase the thickness of the hair, I haven't tried it so I can't give my personal opinion but it may be worth a try, there's no negative side effects so if it doesn't work no harm no foul.

70% is enough to stop minor hairloss, but diffuse thinning at 19 is a sign you're headed for complete baldness by 30. Which means your hairloss is aggressive you're sensitive to DHT, everyone's sensitivity is different, that's why some guys run gear and get acne and others don't, but some guys go bald, it all depends on your genetic sensitivity to DHT. That's why I'm saying try to include dutasteride with fin.

You're wasting the dutasteride pills brah, in order for it to be absorbed there has to be chemical vehicle which is not present in shampoo, you should take the dutasteride orally, if you're worried about side effects do 0.5 mg 1x per week, then bump it up 2x per week, that's enough so long as you're also taking fin. If you want spiro topically buy S5 cream. There hasn't been topical dutasteride made, there is topical fin mixed with minoxidil its made by
    Morr-F.

I've also heard that laser combs increase the thickness of the hair, I haven't tried it so I can't give my personal opinion but it may be worth a try, there's no negative side effects so if it doesn't work no harm no foul.

70% is enough to stop minor hairloss, but diffuse thinning at 19 is a sign you're headed for complete baldness by 30. Which means your hairloss is aggressive you're sensitive to DHT, everyone's sensitivity is different, that's why some guys run gear and get acne and others don't, but some guys go bald, it all depends on your genetic sensitivity to DHT. That's why I'm saying try to include dutasteride with fin.
    I just may do that. Anyway my hair loss isn't so aggressive since i basically had 0 hair loss from 500mg test but tren + winstrol ****ed me up. After cycle my hair loss stopped completely but since my eyes have been opened I'm not gonna risk this shit so started Propecia immediately in hopes of some regrowth. If i don't get sides in a few months I'm adding dut as well. I can easily maintain a 200lbs 8-10%bf physique natty so time to get sum hair back. Imo, also what alternative is there to minoxidil? Thx alot