+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default help a professional surfer plz

hi guys , i'm a 22 yo french semi- pro surfer who've been taking propecia for 17 month daily now .

first you have to know that my hair is my life , and i would rather kill myself than being bald .

I will not post picture because i hate to take picture of myself , and i'm not a dysmorphophobic guy with no hairloss like many on the hairloss forum.

SO after being in denial for 1 year ive decided to take the big gun propecia .
    At that time i was a nw 1,5 with a lot of miniaturized hair on the temple.

i was aware that if you want to keep your hair you have to start early , so i was confident and i expected result such as Nickypooss.

However now it sucks because propecia wasn't enough to stop my recession
    17 month later i'm almost nw 3 and that is real .

SO i need to keep my look for my career and sponsors .
    SO what are my options ; i'm ready to take everything to keep my hair, (ive even considered oral spiro)

Ive started minoxidil 5 on the hairline 3 weeks ago , however i know that ive got the balding gene , so i want to preserve my mid scalp .

my plan was to jump on duta to keep what i have but i'm ****ing scared of the hairline destroyer thing , maybe because of the raise of scalp testosterone.

So Should i jump on dutasteride ? is propecia not potent enough ? Should i add RU or topical spiro ?

Plz guys i really need advices , take the time to read my story , i'm ****ing desesperate .

Why not use minoxidil on mid scalp? It is cheap, so use where you are balding.

Ketoconazol 2x a week + since you surf, then some kind of oil / conditioner before every swim and wash hair with neutral shampoo after efter swim.

hey thx for your answer , but my mid scalp is not thinning for the moment so i don't want to make it dependant on minox .

minox doesnt kill dht

I want to jump on the big gun so maybe i should add duta to my propecia ? my only concern , is that i'm scared to make things worse.

SO basicaly my question is ; if you've got a nw 2 , will duta keep your hair forever if you kill all dht ?

How many times in a week do u musturbate or sex ???? @ Michael sapin

weird question brah

"i would rather kill myself than being bald ."
    If this statement is true then, then no sides should keep your away from taking "duta", not even ed.

Would I do that, no. It would better to keep using fin and minoxidil and then later in life have a hair transplant, if it is that important for you.

my hairloss is destroying my life so yes i'm ready to do everything .
    However this are not the sides which frightened me , but the fact that in some case duta worsen the hairline .

I'm not frightened of shedding , but rather constant miniaturization, like in my case .

So if there wer not some scaremongers saying that duta worsen hairline i would jump on it .

that is why i need advices

I mean what else is there to try besides dut. If that doesnt work than add ru? But I think it would be safer to add dut first.and I sorta think when people say one of the hairloss drugs makes their hair worse its either because of a shed or because theyre non responders.

If you would rather die then suffer form hair loss you gut not get the big gun out but could just get the destroyer out at once. Jump on all big 3 (Not much to be a sacred of with Minoxidil and even less with Nizoral). Combine with some other treatments seem to work fine ( like Biotin and get RU)... all a question of will and budget.

i'm still on the big 3 , however minoxidil is a pain in the ass , ive started 3 week ago .

I hoped that propecia would be a magical pill however its notpotent enough for me .

So, should i jump on dut to see temple regrowth and maintenance ?