help a professional surfer plz

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eighteen
    • Mar 2015

Whats so important about hair in surfing??

Comment

• Falcon
      • Dec 2015

"Whats so important about hair in surfing??"

Two reasons, the hair will keep you above the waves and among sharks bald people are a delicacy.

Comment

• Jasari
        • May 2011

Originally posted by michel sapin
        hi guys , i'm a 22 yo french semi- pro surfer who've been taking propecia for 17 month daily now .

first you have to know that my hair is my life , and i would rather kill myself than being bald .

I will not post picture because i hate to take picture of myself , and i'm not a dysmorphophobic guy with no hairloss like many on the hairloss forum.

SO after being in denial for 1 year ive decided to take the big gun propecia .
        At that time i was a nw 1,5 with a lot of miniaturized hair on the temple.

i was aware that if you want to keep your hair you have to start early , so i was confident and i expected result such as Nickypooss.

However now it sucks because propecia wasn't enough to stop my recession
        17 month later i'm almost nw 3 and that is real .

SO i need to keep my look for my career and sponsors .
        SO what are my options ; i'm ready to take everything to keep my hair, (ive even considered oral spiro)

Ive started minoxidil 5 on the hairline 3 weeks ago , however i know that ive got the balding gene , so i want to preserve my mid scalp .

my plan was to jump on duta to keep what i have but i'm ****ing scared of the hairline destroyer thing , maybe because of the raise of scalp testosterone.

So Should i jump on dutasteride ? is propecia not potent enough ? Should i add RU or topical spiro ?

Plz guys i really need advices , take the time to read my story , i'm ****ing desesperate .
        This is all in your head. The biggest name in world surfing is bald.

Comment

• michel sapin
          • Dec 2015

thx for your words guys .

do you know if dutasteride from inhouse is legit ? what dosage should i take in order to switch from propecia ? thx

Comment

• michel sapin
            • Dec 2015

anyone know if it is legit ? Ive never order med on internet before that is why i' m asking you.

Comment

Working...