+ Reply to Thread

Default From Finpecia to Finasteride

I've been on finpecia for the last 2 years or so with decent results. I've had a few massive sheds but other than that, I've maintained what I've had. However, I was getting my supply of finpecia overseas since it's an Indian version of fin at a decent price, no prescription. Well of course, the big American pharma companies didn't like that so somehow they've teamed up with the banks and credit unions to make it impossible to purchase products like finpecia with a credit card. A lot of these websites like inhousepharmacy won't let you buy their products with an American credit card, they want you to do an e-check which I definitely don't feel comfortable doing. Long story short, saw my dermatologist and she prescribed me fin. I've been taking fin for the last two weeks. I'm wondering if I will lose my results or go through a shed. Aren't the two the exact same thing, just different brands basically? I really don't want to screw what I have going for me. I also use rogaine, 2x per day. Please is you have any legitimate insight it would be greatly appreciated.

Purchasing from inhouse pharmacy with an e-check is perfectly safe. I've done it several times already using both my Chase and Bank of America checking accounts. No suspicious activity has ever taken place and I got my 2 years worth of Finpecia that expires on May 2018. The catch is just to use a big American bank, it's what the lady on the phone told me. You get the echeck using your card. There is nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Purchasing from inhouse pharmacy with an e-check is perfectly safe. I've done it several times already using both my Chase and Bank of America checking accounts. No suspicious activity has ever taken place and I got my 2 years worth of Finpecia that expires on May 2018. The catch is just to use a big American bank, it's what the lady on the phone told me. You get the echeck using your card. There is nothing to worry about.
    Ok thanks patientlywaiting, I'll give it a shot then. What about the transition from finpecia to fin though? Know anyone on switching brands?

No problem.

I have used both, I used fin here when I was getting prescription in the US from a US pharmacy. They're the same to be honest. I do not remember any difference switching from fin to finpecia. It shouldn't be any different switching from finpecia to fin.