+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Want to try only natural first...

Can anyone LMK of one of the all natural topical drops or maybe foam applied once a day....that has helped you and not just another rip off, Thx!

I'm sorry to tell you, it's 2016 and no man has ever discovered an actual natural treatment that will slow down MPB or regrow hair on a balding man. Unless we are talking about saw palmetto, I think. I'm going to tell you what are going to see/read right now in your quest. You are going to see lotions and natural pills and vitamins claiming to be good for hair loss, you are also going to read about lotions and things that have all this scientific information backing it up on how it works. Now finally here is what you're going to see in common with all these natural remedies..you're going to ask 'Hey may I see before and after pics?" And the answer is going to be "There is none", "We have no pics, but trust me, it works." You are even going to get convinced by other members maybe, from other forums or where ever, and they're going to tell you that it works. You're going to ask these members for before and after pics, and they're going to say "I have no before and after pics". You're going to see this every time, and the reason why is because they don't actually work, these natural remedies.

Thanks for the long reply, you just saved me money and time!...Reds

You're welcome.

Just a note, that's just my experience from my hair loss journey, maybe there is something natural out there. I just have never seen anything with photographic evidence backing up its claims. Like you, I wanted to start natural, a long time ago, around 2008. I found out the hard way, wasted money on a natural way with nothing to show for. I saw the same pattern with asking for/looking for before and after pics, always none. Good luck.

Natural is just throwing money away. Fin or bald.

Default natural works

Hi! A friend of mine tried a dietary supplement nourishing complex includes zinc, selenium, and biotin. It boosts keratin ans collagen production.
    She is thrilled ! His hair has gradually pushed back . It was a bit like down after 3 weeks. She has not yet finished his cure because it lasts 3 months.
    I don't remember the name but i can ask her if you want.

Please dude....don't take the same error we do in the past !
    We dream about a natural cure, but really...natural is totaly bullshit for hair !

Saddly, you didn't trust us...you will loose time, money and hair.

Time is REALLY important in the battle of baldness...Don't waste it....go DUT or FIN !

A food supplement as a hair loss treatment with zinc, selenium, and biotin is pretty standard. There are many supplements out there that have these ingredients. They are quite proven to help with hair hair growth. Some treatments that contain these ingredients are Amitamin and TRX2. There are many other supplements as well and lots of ingredients that can actually help.

I still believe in some of that natural stuff and some other people are also confident (ask the user called Herbaliser). This is one of his threads and it is quite interesting what he managed to achieve just with going natural:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...tural-remedies

Quote Originally Posted by teulfette View Post
    Hi! A friend of mine tried a dietary supplement nourishing complex includes zinc, selenium, and biotin. It boosts keratin ans collagen production.
    She is thrilled ! His hair has gradually pushed back . It was a bit like down after 3 weeks. She has not yet finished his cure because it lasts 3 months.
    I don't remember the name but i can ask her if you want.
    Nah

Quote Originally Posted by Hairmore View Post
    A food supplement as a hair loss treatment with zinc, selenium, and biotin is pretty standard. There are many supplements out there that have these ingredients. They are quite proven to help with hair hair growth. Some treatments that contain these ingredients are Amitamin and TRX2. There are many other supplements as well and lots of ingredients that can actually help.

I still believe in some of that natural stuff and some other people are also confident (ask the user called Herbaliser). This is one of his threads and it is quite interesting what he managed to achieve just with going natural:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...tural-remedies
    Nah