Need some opinion if I am actually balding?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DevilHands
    • Feb 2016

Need some opinion if I am actually balding?

Hi guys, I am a 28 year old male. Whenever I had a haircut, barbers and stylist will often say I have really thick hair. There are however a couple of them who said that I had really thick hair on the sides and back but my top is a bit fine/thin. Those comments worries me, and have gotten me obsess to know if I am actually balding or its actually something normal.

My parents told me not to worry since balding is never an issue in both sides of the family and its not going to happen. They did admit however that my top is a bit thin but only if you have to focus and observe carefully. They also shrug it off that its something normal since its situated around the crown of the head and most people had something similar but it does not necessarily mean they're balding.

Attached is one of the worst shot I can take. I actually just had a new hair cut and there's actually wax in my hair on the picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20160228194320.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	477559

My dad had something similar but he's not a bit worried. He's really confident that we have no bald genes. This is his picture
    P.S. He kind of just woke up in this lol..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG20160228200842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	477560

What do you guys think?? Cowlick? Balding? Or its just normal?
  • eighteen
    • Mar 2015

Keep an eye on it.

Comment

Working...