+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Hi Monty

Hi Montana
    I guess I am hanging on to the last bit of hopes as information on the Internet says it can take up to 18 months. I haven't been for the following up consultation so that would be the next step. Did you get any money back for the first fairly transplant? Was there no growth or success whatsoever from the first one?
    Marcus

Marcuss,

The info on the net is that complete growth can take up to 18 months correct. But months 8 ish to 18 is just tuning and refining. I've been in this game for 20 years now and though it pains me to say it, give up on the hope and expedite plan B.

No I received nothing. Dogannay turned out to be a butcher. Got some great results to begin with but I'm not sure he's still even practising. His name is, rightly, mud.

All the best.

Where did you get my name? Get it off this thread!

Hey guys, I am 6 months post op my Fue and I don’t see much growth at all (kinda still looks the same as pre opp. I think I see some hairs growing but I can’t tell if it’s vellus hair. I saw my surgeon 2 days ago and he seemed dissatisfied and said he wants to do a touch up of 500 grafts at no cost but ensured he does see some growth. The surgeon and his assistant left me a little discouraged. Shouldn’t I be seeing some decent growth by now at 6 months? When I started asking his assistant some questions bc the surgeon had to leave she brought up all these possibilities why it’s not growing as quick. She knew I was a little upset and discouraged but I was polite the whole time. She started to get annoyed from me from all my questions and then she mentioned “well you signed the consent form” when she said that, I thought it was a red flag. Please let me know guys for your thoughts! I’m getting super nervous and stressing out.

I had my surgery 10 months ago, and I am very sad about the result. I was reading some websites where doctors say that this month is already close to the final result. It terrified me. Are there people here who grew close to 01 years? I prefer to think that my growth is slow.

Has anyone here (or known) experienced slow growth? Close to 01 year? I prefer to think that my growth is slow.

Hi Randrade,

I ended up having a second procedure done with the same doctor at no cost in March. If you are at the 10 month mark and see minimal results, I doubt things will get better (which happened to me). The more frustrating part was I did my research and the doctor I chose is the only certified hair surgeon in my area and it still didn’t work out well. I will keep you posted how my results come out for my second procedure but more than likely, you will have to get it re done again. You can either ask your same doctor to do it at no cost or try someone else. I debated hard about goin to a new doctor but at the end of the day, it came down to money and I didn’t feel like spending 5K plus again. I am hoping the 2nd time is a charm.

my doctor said it is good that he is waiting a few more months. but I doubt it will improve

QUOTE=RMS;276187]Hi Randrade,

I ended up having a second procedure done with the same doctor at no cost in March. If you are at the 10 month mark and see minimal results, I doubt things will get better (which happened to me). The more frustrating part was I did my research and the doctor I chose is the only certified hair surgeon in my area and it still didn’t work out well. I will keep you posted how my results come out for my second procedure but more than likely, you will have to get it re done again. You can either ask your same doctor to do it at no cost or try someone else. I debated hard about goin to a new doctor but at the end of the day, it came down to money and I didn’t feel like spending 5K plus again. I am hoping the 2nd time is a charm.[/QUOTE]