20 Years old. Is my hairline receding or mature.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aabouzeidan
    • Feb 2016

20 Years old. Is my hairline receding or mature.

When I was a kid I had long hair until about 18-19, then I cut my hair and started styling it up so I don't have many pictures of my hairline from before. I am wondering if my hairline is receding or mature.

P.s I am also debating on buzzing my hair just cause I wanna see what it would look like.
    Attached Files
  • Aabouzeidan
    • Feb 2016

Some of the hairs in the front of my head are shorter then the others, mostly on the center of my hairline, I pulled them back in pictures.

Comment

• eighteen
      • Mar 2015

Hard to say because the only difference between a mature hairline ad a receding hairline is the that one continues to recede and one doesnt. So you just have to wait it out. Though if I had to put my money on it id say youll recede more because it looks like your sides thinned out like mine. Only time will tell...

Comment

• Ohthehair
        • Oct 2014

One side is further back. If you've always had this then i'd say you're fine. Monitor it is the best advice I can give right now.

I've been monitoring my brothers hairline with him (because, i'm OCD) and his has one side further back similar to yours. I looked at pictures from over 2 years ago and it was the same then. So maybe it's the shape of the hairline.

If you're concerned go see a derm and get an opinion. Or like I said, monitor it. You have good hair.

Comment

• syalvarun
          • Jun 2016

Please suggest me aswell. Really anxious

Comment

Working...