+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Hey man, we all feel lost, you're not alone. We have told you time and time again about the ONLY treatments we currently have: finasteride or dutasteride, minoxidil, and ketoconazol shampoo... also experimentals, such as RU (which is what I am using.) You hair loss is minimal. If you are truly concerned and want to feel like you're doing something to stop it... stop posting trying to find relief here and call you dermatologists, do your research and make a decision. Will it work? Maybe.
    I cant afford minoxidil and Propecia at present .
    I'm not rich .
    I continue writing here because i don't have anyplace else to express my feelings.
    One other thin , I measured my forehead
    it is 7 cm from middle to eyebrow and 8 cm from crown to eyebrow .
    Is it normal size.
    How lengthy is your forehead ??

Quote Originally Posted by devilsmaycry View Post
    I cant afford minoxidil and Propecia at present .
    I'm not rich .
    I continue writing here because i don't have anyplace else to express my feelings.
    One other thin , I measured my forehead
    it is 7 cm from middle to eyebrow and 8 cm from crown to eyebrow .
    Is it normal size.
    How lengthy is your forehead ??
    I see you say you are not rich, I am not rich either, far from it but what you can do is pick a reliable online pharmacy (inhouse) and just buy finasteride 5mg in bulk. I just purchased 180 Fincar tablets(finasteride 5mg) for $161-$10 dollar discount = $151. That will last me 720 days, that is roughly 2 years worth of finasteride. They expire May 2018. You don't have to go with the 180 tablet option, you can do the $89 dollar option which gives you 90 - 5mg tablets which will give you 360 days worth of fin, almost a full year. There's also 30 tablets and 60 tablets, which imo would not be enough to really assess what fin can do for you, but I meanit won't hurt to start with the 60 - 5mg tablets, they cost about $58 dollars and will last you 240 days. Before they finish you can just buy it again. Inhouse pharmacy is legit.

Kirkland's Minoxidil solution cost $28-$30 for 6 months supply.

Note: I am not a doctor, consult a dermatologist before getting on fin. Good luck.

Hi,

I would suggest you to see a dermatologist to diagnose the actual cause of male pattern baldness. It can be due to hormonal changes, lack of protein, genetic or heredity, pollution and many other causes. you age is twenty and if you're thinking to get hair transplant then you're not a right candidate for hair transplant.

So, first consult a hair doctor near you. You can use home remedies that actually helps to prevent hair loss.

If you've any question then please let me know.

I hope this will help you.

Baldness is curable if you apply donor urine therapy. Donor must be absolutely healthy woman and should not use hormonal contraception. I applied Urine my wife, one year long, and grew my hair on bald areas of the head. My bald head is now covered with hair. It's no fun, even faramceutickż industry uses woman's urine to produce hormonal drugs.
    Last edited by Baldcured; 03-21-2016 at 01:25 PM. Reason: mistake