+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Hahahaha uh man. I have so much love for this thread like you wouldn't believe Lost is still the greatest show in my books.

I'm still around guys and check these threads regularly. Tbh, now that I'm a bit older and have seen how this industry operates I've kinda lowered my expectations a bit.
    • Histogen is still making empty promises.
    • Replicel still hasn't released their Phase I results that lasted 12 months! It was completed years ago. Those results would have confirmed the DHT immunity theory but they've chosen to keep it a secret!
    • Aderans is gone.
    • Samumed is going to face a mountain of hurdles imposed by FDA due to the Mechanism of action of their product. FDA will definitely wanna see a much longer trial to rule out carcinogenicity risks.
    • Follicept failed to regrow lost hair.
    • Follica is a ghost thinking it's still alive!
    • Follicum ended up being similar to Minoxidil.
    • Bimatoprost was unable to beat Minoxidil even at high doses.
    • Tsuji labs is still saying 10 years like they did 4 years ago
    • Lauster team still hasn't managed to create a fully functional hair follicle even with their microchip technology.
    • JAK inhibitors are most probably just a hype. I can't see how suppressing your immune system would induce the 'First dermal signal' instructing epidermal cells to form a placode and ultimately a hair follicle. MPB patophysiology is completely different to Alopecia areata (autoimmune disorder).
    • CB-03-01 is still 3-5 years away, and that's if the new company deems it profitable enough to release! I found out recently Cosmo pharmaceutical no longer exists

The truth of the matter: cure is still years away. If you don't halt your hair loss with Fin or Dut then you will lose your hair. Sad times indeed.

That's my thoughts for tonight. 112 minutes is up and I've gotta run back to the hatch.

See you in another life brothers hopefully with a head full of hair
    Wow, you have finally somewhat learned Desmond. Chapeau .

And don't begin on topical finasteride, it's mostly one big marketing gimmick. The pharmacokinetics of finasteride are not suitable to not go systemic by any delivery method, period.

>: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Hahahaha uh man. I have so much love for this thread like you wouldn't believe Lost is still the greatest show in my books.

I'm still around guys and check these threads regularly. Tbh, now that I'm a bit older and have seen how this industry operates I've kinda lowered my expectations a bit.
    • Histogen is still making empty promises.
    • Replicel still hasn't released their Phase I results that lasted 12 months! It was completed years ago. Those results would have confirmed the DHT immunity theory but they've chosen to keep it a secret!
    • Aderans is gone.
    • Samumed is going to face a mountain of hurdles imposed by FDA due to the Mechanism of action of their product. FDA will definitely wanna see a much longer trial to rule out carcinogenicity risks.
    • Follicept failed to regrow lost hair.
    • Follica is a ghost thinking it's still alive!
    • Follicum ended up being similar to Minoxidil.
    • Bimatoprost was unable to beat Minoxidil even at high doses.
    • Tsuji labs is still saying 10 years like they did 4 years ago
    • Lauster team still hasn't managed to create a fully functional hair follicle even with their microchip technology.
    • JAK inhibitors are most probably just a hype. I can't see how suppressing your immune system would induce the 'First dermal signal' instructing epidermal cells to form a placode and ultimately a hair follicle. MPB patophysiology is completely different to Alopecia areata (autoimmune disorder).
    • CB-03-01 is still 3-5 years away, and that's if the new company deems it profitable enough to release! I found out recently Cosmo pharmaceutical no longer exists

The truth of the matter: cure is still years away. If you don't halt your hair loss with Fin or Dut then you will lose your hair. Sad times indeed.

That's my thoughts for tonight. 112 minutes is up and I've gotta run back to the hatch.

See you in another life brothers hopefully with a head full of hair
    Perfect comment.
    Lost is indeed the greatest show, at least the first 3 seasons.
    and yea, hope is nowhere to be found.
    today's children might be ok in 20 years. Not us.

Tatsuyoshi Endo, tatsuyoshi.endo@to.shiseido.co.jp

This is the contact to Shisheido representative. Maybe someone with good english could ask about trials?

CB-03-01 is still 3-5 years away, and that's if the new company deems it profitable enough to release! I found out recently Cosmo pharmaceutical no longer exists
    Hm, what did you mean by this? What new company? Cosmo still exists, I still get their emails periodically: http://www.cosmopharma.com/news/press.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by RU58841 View Post
    Hm, what did you mean by this? What new company? Cosmo still exists, I still get their emails periodically: http://www.cosmopharma.com/news/press.aspx
    Last I heard CB-03-01 (Breezula) licence was sold to a company called Cassiopea. Here's the link:

http://www.cassiopea.com/activities/.../breezula.aspx

Looks like they're beginning the Phase 2 trial in US which is good, but their expected product release date is 2021 which is mind blowing. Their weaker version for acne may be available in 2019 though.