New Italian DGLA poduct - due 2017

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spaniards
    • Mar 2015

They guy hasnīt finished with the first GB, so you just have to wait... The minute the lotion comes to my place I will let you know! I hope it will be here in two or three weeks.

Comment

• BrokenMop
      • Oct 2015

I also need to get into the group buy and fast

Comment

• nobs
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Spaniards
        They guy hasnīt finished with the first GB, so you just have to wait... The minute the lotion comes to my place I will let you know! I hope it will be here in two or three weeks.
        Thank you.

Comment

• Notgivingup2
          • Aug 2016

Hey guys, i emailed the guy about getting this stuff. He responded almost instantly.

His English is a little hard to make sense of at times but he says he's not finished the first batch yet for the initial group buy and the lab is shut for a brief period due to holidays.

He did say that since he arranged his first GB he has been contacted by a lot more people, word is obviously spreading. He told me he's looking for around 90 to 100 people to commit before he does another group buy, but is happy to do it.

It's 80euros still apparently and he said he'll keep me informed when the next group is ready to go.

Drop him an email if you're interested, he will respond and the more people interested the better.

Ignore my post count btw, I'm not dodgy, my old account Not Giving UP stopped working and this is just my new one.

Keep us posted Spaniard, I'm looking forward to seeing if this stuff is legit.

Comment

• BrokenMop
            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Notgivingup2
            Hey guys, i emailed the guy about getting this stuff. He responded almost instantly.

His English is a little hard to make sense of at times but he says he's not finished the first batch yet for the initial group buy and the lab is shut for a brief period due to holidays.

He did say that since he arranged his first GB he has been contacted by a lot more people, word is obviously spreading. He told me he's looking for around 90 to 100 people to commit before he does another group buy, but is happy to do it.

It's 80euros still apparently and he said he'll keep me informed when the next group is ready to go.

Drop him an email if you're interested, he will respond and the more people interested the better.

Ignore my post count btw, I'm not dodgy, my old account Not Giving UP stopped working and this is just my new one.

Keep us posted Spaniard, I'm looking forward to seeing if this stuff is legit.
            What's his email/contact?

Comment

• Notgivingup2
              • Aug 2016

tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com

Comment

• richardd1972
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
                Yeah that would be great, and certainly amazing to equal propecia. Also you would not need to pay a doctor/derm to go back every time for refills or see them periodically. That is why I have my doubts this will work, and its hard to see it equaling the effectiveness of propecia IMO. So many topicals have come and gone its getting pretty hard to actually think another one is going to be some magic bullet.

I've been using both Avodart and Propecia for several years. They seem to work for me and for many others. Studies have shown this as well. Now that they are both available rather cheap in generic form and a scrip can be easy obtained from your doc or even though an online consult it makes no sense to me to mess with other products. Most agree and studies show that Avodart is the superior agent. I got a scrip and though my insurance did not cover it searched online for discount coupons and was able to get 90 generic capsules from my local CVS for 60 bucks. Cheap, easy scrip, and no messing around with overseas pharmacies or products that "might" work. Just IMHO this is the way to go.

Comment

• Vio
                  • Nov 2015

Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

I'm Part of the first Group Buy and hope i can give you guys a good Feedback

sry for the bad english :x

The Blog Page : http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.de/

Comment

• Vio
                    • Nov 2015

Hi, i Know i'm a very silent User of the Forum, normally i'm only reading the posts here

There is an Update on the Blog, but I don't understand the Language >.< Google Translator is...

But if I understand it correctly, he says that the Persons from the first group buy should get their Solution next week and that he started a 2nd group buy. But i dont know if this is true, because google translator...

sry double Post >.<
                    Last edited by Vio; 09-08-2016, 01:03 AM. Reason: Double Posting, sry

Comment

• rbrown
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Vio

The translation is correct. He started the second group buy.He says in total might be 102 people trying the lotion. Good thing he is posting pictures of his own progress.

Comment

• JKM
                        • Aug 2016

Ok I think I am going to join the second round.

On his page he seems to be complaining now that after a lot of emails expressing interest in a new group buy not so many people have joined/paid yet. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Comment

• JKM
                          • Aug 2016

Last edited by JKM; 09-12-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: oops double

Comment

• SebaURU
                            • Jul 2016

Anybody knows if it really Works?

Comment

• Notgivingup2
                              • Aug 2016

I've just emailed him asking how I can pay and get involved in the second group buy.

No one knows if it actually works but this is a good enough way to find out I guess.

Has anyone got the link to his progress pictures?

Comment

• Notgivingup2
                                • Aug 2016

Okay so I just transferred him the money via PayPal for the second group buy. 80 euros based on good faith in a stranger and even larger faith in a product I have no idea will work or not.

Let's hope this at least does the best work of minox and fin put together, that would be enough for me as I meet Brotzu's under 30 only balding for 5 years criteria.

I guess I'm in now either way, let's hope this works.

Comment

Working...