New Italian DGLA poduct - due 2017

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pasbrillantebrunette
    • Mar 2016

Nobody said it worked, nobody knows, but... nothing really works or not without ES, so...

Comment

• robodoc
      • Aug 2009

2 cents

Originally posted by Pasbrillantebrunette
      On other forums they seem to think that it could be equal or better than minox. To me, it could be one more thing we can add to help ourselves. I'm steel trying to understand if I can mix Premixed RU with Minox, since I can't put things on my head in the morning (girl).
      I ve been trying to avoid hormonal treatments (cyproterone acetate), since it could leed to a deep thrombose and favorises breath cancer... I think it's much less dangerous ti put various things on your head (RU + Minox + Brotzu + ...) than take cyproterone acetate.
      The question is, is there an interaction with Minoxidil and RU. Since both are solvent in alc/water vehicles, my educated guess is that you can mix these two.

RU was not effective for me and noticed side effects. Use with that in mind.

Comment

• robodoc
        • Aug 2009

Well, how much Finasteride has affected my hairloss is all guess. Based on family genetics, I feel it has signicantly helped.

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
          • Mar 2016

According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
          So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
            • Mar 2016

@ Spaniards

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.

Comment

• SebaURU
              • Jul 2016

@ Spaniards

This guy is in Barcelona. I thought, since you are in Spain, it could interest you. Sounds promising.
              That's no serious. He is making trials in only one guy. And he does not explaing too mucho about the thecnique. I think his aim is only publicity for his clinic

Comment

• Spaniards
                • Mar 2015

According to Dr Brotzu, you see results (stop falling) after just 7 days, not 100 !
                So if its the same, we should see a slow down and a stop in the hairloss.

But, my problem is : i sent the guy an email to by the lotion and he keeps giving me is email adress as a paypal... I really don't get it ! Don't know how to pay him. If you have figured it out, please tell me.
                Hello again!

The thing is you need his email to pay him. Do you have a PayPal account?

Once you are in PayPal you write his email and send him 80 euros and that´s it!

Write him again, cause the lab is closed and he will send us the lotion later than he was supposed to.

If you want that, hurry!

Thanks for the article but I don´t believe in this guy, sorry.

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                  • Mar 2016

Hi Spaniards,

Think you fo telling me. I must admit, I was not too familiar with paypal, but I figured it out days ago, so I am in
                  Do you know when he is supposed to send us the thing ? The guy seems quite sympathic.

In fact, I told you about this guy cause a dude was talking about it on The end of hair loss, etc chat, saying, he had 70 % good results, that the method was working and we were expecting for more news on september. But maybe it's lies, I don't know, don't think "Foollicle Thought" would have reported it if it was not serious though.

Comment

• Spaniards
                    • Mar 2015

Hi again! Sounds good, I like that!

So, did you get it? Congrats He told a Spanish guy that he will send us the lotion soon, maybe September!

Comment

• Pasbrillantebrunette
                      • Mar 2016

Ok, thanks. Yes, I bought it

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                        • Jul 2010

@ Pasbrillantebrunette

Thanks for your post. Please keep us updated

Comment

• JKM
                          • Aug 2016

Damn, I missed out, would have liked to try this stuff.

Does anyone know if there is another group buy planned in future? Or a different source?

Comment

• nobs
                            • Mar 2016

In the patent, it says that brotzu is using a sonicator to create the liposomes that encapsulate the equol. Sonicators are not cheap either. Is the person leading this group buy using a sonicator to make the solution or is he just mixing the ingredients willy nilly, because that likely won't work.

Comment

• Spaniards
                              • Mar 2015

And the answer is yep, he even showed us the sonicator!

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Comment

• nobs
                                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Spaniards
                                And the answer is yep, he even showed us the sonicator!

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.c..._19.html#links
                                Well shit, how do I find more information about the next group buy?

Comment

Working...