+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Why on the patent does it show as cancelled?

Trust me I hope this ends up stopping DHT. I would love nothing more then being able to use this, and never touch fin. I am just a bit skeptical its going to actually stop DHT enough to get results like fin. Nothing really ever has even today nothing has really displaced it after 25 years. Everyone is waiting and looking for fin alternatives because a lot of people dont like the idea of using a drug long term. Right or wrong its not a dumb way of thinking just there are no alternatives.

This is promised to reverse 5 years of hair loss. That is a huge claim. If it's coming out soon, shouldn't we have proof of this reversal? This would be incredible if true.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    This is promised to reverse 5 years of hair loss. That is a huge claim. If it's coming out soon, shouldn't we have proof of this reversal? This would be incredible if true.
    Seems a bit of an absurd claim to make since hairloss can vary quite widely in aggressiveness from person to person. I would think giving a percentage of hair to be regained would be much more accurate.

In any event I'm going to get a prescription for fin today and I'm not particularly excited about it. It's been almost exactly five years since I noticed my hair thinning so this drug definitely sounds too good to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Trouse5858 View Post
    Seems a bit of an absurd claim to make since hairloss can vary quite widely in aggressiveness from person to person. I would think giving a percentage of hair to be regained would be much more accurate.

In any event I'm going to get a prescription for fin today and I'm not particularly excited about it. It's been almost exactly five years since I noticed my hair thinning so this drug definitely sounds too good to be true
    I've been on fin since 2007, saved my hair. Best option you have until we are saved.

Guys, there is a patient talking about it on facebook. My guess it is one of trail guys. It says her daughter has 95% of her hair back.

here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    I've been on fin since 2007, saved my hair. Best option you have until we are saved.
    I have been on propecia since december, I think it has stopped the loss. I am hoping for more density regrowth. I started late and lost my temples I think. Minor sides.
    Did you get regrowth Bosox?

They say "I now have a good feeling about this product insofar as it could be something at least as good as Minoxidil"
    and Minoxidil sucks. Is useless