+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Yeah that would be great, and certainly amazing to equal propecia. Also you would not need to pay a doctor/derm to go back every time for refills or see them periodically. That is why I have my doubts this will work, and its hard to see it equaling the effectiveness of propecia IMO. So many topicals have come and gone its getting pretty hard to actually think another one is going to be some magic bullet.

Hi guy, don`t trust Italian forum, they are 30 years behind.
    P.S
    I am italian and I use to check all forum like bellicapelli, ieason Harsite.
    From now the best one is only the bald truth
    Morris

Quote Originally Posted by vipalex View Post
    Hi guy, don`t trust Italian forum, they are 30 years behind.
    P.S
    I am italian and I use to check all forum like bellicapelli, ieason Harsite.
    From now the best one is only the bald truth
    Morris
    What do you thiink about this product?

Quote Originally Posted by kuba197 View Post
    What do you thiink about this product?
    Hi Kuba, like all products a lot of good words but practically 0 facts.

Morris

Until there is evidence it does anything at all its a bit silly honestly to even really discuss or pin anything on this. Tons and tons of things like this have come and gone whether good intentioned or not a lot flat out dont end up working. I hope it does, but realistically use what exists now and dont pin hopes on what could happen. 10 years ago they thought a better treatment/cure was just around the corner, and today there is nothing new

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Until there is evidence it does anything at all its a bit silly honestly to even really discuss or pin anything on this. Tons and tons of things like this have come and gone whether good intentioned or not a lot flat out dont end up working. I hope it does, but realistically use what exists now and dont pin hopes on what could happen. 10 years ago they thought a better treatment/cure was just around the corner, and today there is nothing new
    I understand your reasoning. However in this possible treatment, we can see s-equol which was never tried by any company as a topical. And the discvovery about pge1 is an accident just like minox( Dr. Brotzu also mentioned that this beat minox in terms of regrowth).
    Hey, this is not cure but treatment without sides? Equol=Fin, DGLA=minox? I hope!

Yawn
    How many of these type of threads already exist here?

Yes I think all hope, but do we know equol really will work as well as fin at reducing DHT? Is there proof in humans it stops hair loss and lowers DHT as much as fin? It has to be as powerful and not have the sides fin does. That is a tall order for anything

"Equol=Fin, DGLA=minox"

You a right. Fin,dut,ru are much more potent. However they use liposomal delivery which could enhance the effect.
    Interesting that s-equol is being tested to treat prostare cancer.