Photo of hair line.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bmoreno515
    • Nov 2014

Did lipogaine make your hair thick? And did you have a shed while using it? I think I might want to start it. Your hair looks awesome, I wouldn't be able to tell you had work done, do you plan on getting anymore?

Comment

• HTsoon
      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by bmoreno515
      Did lipogaine make your hair thick? And did you have a shed while using it? I think I might want to start it. Your hair looks awesome, I wouldn't be able to tell you had work done, do you plan on getting anymore?
      Lipogaine did help with the thickness but hair diameter has more to do with the type of hair you were born with, it most definitely stopped my shedding, you know when you begin to lose hair aggressively your hair starts to shed a lot, so you may be losing 100 hairs per day, with Lipogaine I lose probably half that if not even less. Thanks yea I got luck I chose a good surgeon who in my opinion is one of the best for hairlines.

Comment

• bmoreno515
        • Nov 2014

Heyy HTsoon, sorry for the late reply but before you started lipogaine how many hairs did you lose in the shower? And how many after starting lipogaine?

Comment

• davesmith420
          • Dec 2015

Bruh your hair looks great. If you're honestly that worried about it just get on Fin for a piece of mind.

Comment

• HTsoon
            • Feb 2016

Originally posted by bmoreno515
            Heyy HTsoon, sorry for the late reply but before you started lipogaine how many hairs did you lose in the shower? And how many after starting lipogaine?
            Before starting lipogaine maybe like 30, now I lose like 6 or 7, mind you most of my hair was already lost, when I was 24 I was losing 100's of hairs in the shower. I wish I would've used lipogaine back then.

Comment

• Ohthehair
              • Oct 2014

Depends on what your hairline was before. Sure it goes "up" on one side but has it always done that? It looks thick and good quality! Just monitor it. When I freaked out 2 years ago I guess I could have got on fin but I realised I was freaking out about my hairline i'd always had (I cut it shorter and spiked it up when before It was a long fringe) so I got a bit scared for a while - Just monitor it. Or get a militarization test done. Then I guess if you want to start Fin you can.

Side effects wise they are seemingly rare and not extreme from what i've researched.

Comment

• Ohthehair
                • Oct 2014

and based on the side profile, that looks great. Corners are intact. Are you sure you have MPB if you do you've spotted it quickly and you're in the right place.

Comment

• bmoreno515
                  • Nov 2014

Yea my thinning is more in my crown area

Comment

Working...