+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

http://m.imgur.com/Jd7ypmw

Recessed side from side point of view

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreno515 View Post
    Im 24...should I still consider it? And lol don't be. Thank you though. Will it get worse and does it look bad?
    No dont go on fin yet, your hair loss could be extremely slow and you might not have to even worry about it for years. What you do need to do is continue to take pictures with consistent lighting and angles so you can judge how fast if any ,recession/ thinning is going on. If you see more thinning get on fin and minox asap.

I do plan on using minoxidil but my gf say she doesn't want me to use finasteride due to vthe side effects she read she doesn't even think I am but where did you notice your thinning? When you were my age? I know everyone is different but just wondering. I can do a few hair styles but my hair has thinned on the right side, how does your hair look now bro?
    At 24 my hairline was very thin, everything else was descently thick no visible loss in the crown. By 27 I started seeing more thinning and loss in the crown by 29, it was almost impossible to style my hair because it was so thin I was a clear Norwood 6, my avatar is my before and after, I'm 7 months post op for my second procedure here's a recent pic

Wow your hair looks amazing, job well done and well worth..has your hair always been thick like that

Wow your hair looks amazing, job well done and well worth..has your hair always been thick like that
    Thanks man yes worth every penny.
    Well my hair was thick as hell when I was a teen, but once I hit my late 20's I looked like Dr. Phil. I can't stress hair loss prevention enough, get on lipogaine and nizoral at least, you don't wanna have to go through what I went through. Catch it early and it's better, once you start it too late it's not as effective.

Did lipogaine make your hair thick? And did you have a shed while using it? I think I might want to start it. Your hair looks awesome, I wouldn't be able to tell you had work done, do you plan on getting anymore?

Did lipogaine make your hair thick? And did you have a shed while using it? I think I might want to start it. Your hair looks awesome, I wouldn't be able to tell you had work done, do you plan on getting anymore?
    Lipogaine did help with the thickness but hair diameter has more to do with the type of hair you were born with, it most definitely stopped my shedding, you know when you begin to lose hair aggressively your hair starts to shed a lot, so you may be losing 100 hairs per day, with Lipogaine I lose probably half that if not even less. Thanks yea I got luck I chose a good surgeon who in my opinion is one of the best for hairlines.

Heyy HTsoon, sorry for the late reply but before you started lipogaine how many hairs did you lose in the shower? And how many after starting lipogaine?

Bruh your hair looks great. If you're honestly that worried about it just get on Fin for a piece of mind.

Heyy HTsoon, sorry for the late reply but before you started lipogaine how many hairs did you lose in the shower? And how many after starting lipogaine?
    Before starting lipogaine maybe like 30, now I lose like 6 or 7, mind you most of my hair was already lost, when I was 24 I was losing 100's of hairs in the shower. I wish I would've used lipogaine back then.